My heart started beating faster as she looked straight into my eyes as if I'm someone dear to her. 

My right hands automatically reached down to her face as I started to brush the strands of her hair to the side. 

My heart ached a little as I realized how exhausted she looked probably due to stress, lack of food, and sleep.

"How about I cook you some pancakes? Would you like that?" I asked her sweetly as my hands automatically pulled her body towards me. I have this weird feeling that she doesn't really have the strength to stand on her own. 

"You'll cook for me?" she responded a little joyful than I anticipated. Then her voice suddenly dropped. 

"Jungkookie never cooks for me," she said as if she'd start to cry any moment.

"Ah, please! Cook her some food hyung, get her out of here, please!" I heard Jungkook shout as he tries to stand up, still as groggy as hell. "I'm begging you, hyung"

A chuckle escaped my lips. My hands landed on hers as I drag her carefully to the kitchen.

We were able to reach the kitchen after a few minutes of struggling because she was trying to hit Jungkook while the other decided it's good to piss the girl more by hitting back, with less force if I may be clear about that.

She looked so cute wearing a huge black hoodie, probably by Jungkook's. I swear to God, one day, I'm gonna throw all of Jungkook's clothes in her closet. 

"Oh, can I help?" she asked like a cute little bunny.

"No dear, the kitchen is mine," I said sweetly and I can't help but pinch her cheeks as I saw her pout. 

I like her a lot but she can't go around the kitchen in her current state. For all I know, she may be more dangerous than Rapmon who breaks a lot of things.

"Beautiful..." I can't help but whisper. "Now you, my lady - " I grab her from the waist and lift her up until she's seated on the kitchen counter. "will behave here as I prepare the best pancakes for you, okay?"

"Yey!" she started clapping her hands as she swings her feet while hanging below the counter.

I just smiled as I reached the cabinet to search for the pans. Then, I took the milk, eggs and flour at the refrigerator as I start doing my stuff.

I occasionally look at her side while cooking, afraid she might start another episode of hers. 

Once done, I placed the pancakes on a plate and put in some maple syrup at the top.

"More, please," she said which I gladly obliged.

I signaled her to wait when she almost grab the pancakes using her hands. "Careful sweetie, that's hot," I told her as I grab a fork. 

I decided it's safer to feed her.

I feel pretty bad for the boys. They really look like they need to get some sleep. It's only 7 in the morning and we actually went inside our rooms for almost past three.

"You know what, I like you better than Kookie." she told me as look straight to my face. 

I'm actually standing just beside her, her face at the same level as mine as she's seated at the top of the counter.

"Why?" I asked her. I don't wanna be imposing and I'm sorry but I won't let this chance pass.

"Because you cook for me."

I smiled.

"Oh, and because you're allowing me to hug you. And because you're not getting mad at me." she pouted.

"I will never get mad at you," I said as I feed her the last bit of pancakes left. Then, I get her a glass of water to drink.

"And you smell so good."

Again, my heart started beating like crazy.

Afterward, she looked at me like she's expecting to do something fun afterward. 

I sigh. "How about we go to sleep?" I told her.

She frowns. "I don't want to."

My eyebrows furrowed. "May I ask why?"

"Ahmm.." she hesitated. "I get nightmares. A monster in pink always comes and sh's gonna get me."

I can't help but chuckle. I cupped her face and have her eyes look into mine. And then I smiled. "I promise I will stay by your side, okay? I won't let any monster take you away from me. okay?"

She hesitated a bit. "Promise?" she showed her pinky while I accepted. "Promise. Now let's go." I carried her out of the kitchen, bridal style and after some thought, I decided to bring her in my room instead. 

I hope she sleeps peacefully this time.