"Shhh, just let it happen,"

Your POV

As I was sleeping peacefully, I keep hearing beeping sounds and they're so annoying. Where is that coming from?

I shrugged it off and tried to go back to sleep but this beeping shit is annoying me.

I opened my eyes to see myself in a hospital room. Why am I in a hospital room?

Then, memories came flooding, Gerard getting home late, us making up, caught Gerard cheating on me, ran to the park, then boom.

Ohhh okay.

"You're awake," I hear a voice say, I look up to see the doctor. No shit.

"Can I go home?" I asked. I for real wanna go home.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Questions first," he said.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine,"

He was gonna ask something but he saw the bored look on my face so he stopped.

"Uh uhm, okay, looks like you're good. You are free to go. Just make sure to not take any pills that's all." He said.

"Okay," I casually said.

He then left the room, a couple of minutes later, someone entered the room. It was both the doctor and Gerard.

Gerard was holding my favourite flower. Awwe cute.

"How is she?" Gerard asked concerned.

"She's fine, she can go home today," the doctor said smiling at Gerard.

"Really? Thanks,"

"No problem," the doctor said and smiled at me.

"You are free to go Mrs. Way," the doctor said.

"What?" I quickly asked and Gerard beams at the doctor.

"God, I love how that sounds," Gerard whispered to himself.

"What? But I'm not marri-" Gerard presses a finger on my lips stopping me from saying the word 'married'.

"Shh, just let it happen," Gerard said smiling as I raised my eyebrow on him.

This made me smile. Happy. But, it's not changing the fact he cheated on me. It still hurts. I will talk to him about it when we get home.