Challenge

Me and Gerard are cuddling while watching a movie.

I knew I had to tell him. Even if it will hurt Gerard. But I don't want him getting hurt. I just have to think of something.

I don't have any time left.

An idea popped in my head.

"Gerard, Babe?" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Yea, (Y/N)?"

"Do you want a challenge?"

Gerard nodded.

"If you succeed, I will love you forever. No one will replace you." I said on the blink of tears. I knew I had to do this.

"Go on," Gerard said.

I took a deep breath.

"You can't text me, call me, see me for one day." I said.

"No, no no no. I refuse." Gerard said.

"It's a challenge. We're always together, like everyday. I just want to see if you could do it."

"No, (Y/N) I can't do it. You know that."

"Do it for me. Please. You know what happens if you succeed."

Gerard thought about it for a second before nodding.

"Fine."

I opened my arms around him.

He gladly took it. I held him in my arms. Hugging him so tight. I never noticed, I was crying. I wiped them away.

"Gerard, kiss me. Like you'll never see me again." I said.

"Why? Are you going away?"

"No, just do it. Kiss me you animal."

Gerard leaned in and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body towards his. He pressed his lips against mine, he easily slid his tongue over my bottom lip. Damn, he's so good. I placed my hand on his chest, which made him shudder.

I kissed him passionately. Tears brimming my cheeks. It hurts so much. But I have no time left.

I needed to do this for him.

I pulled away. Gerard wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"I love you, Gerard."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

After that we cuddled, and continued watching our movie. When he was asleep, I grabbed my things and left.

I drove somewhere, somewhere where Gerard will probably find me.

As I enter the room. I'm getting weak. With that, everything turned black.

So long and goodnight.

Gerard's POV

Why was (Y/N) crying when I kissed her. When I woke up, she was gone.

I can't do it. I want her here, with me. But if I succeed her challenge, she will love me forever. I will be hers and she will be mine.

I love her so much, I don't know what I'll do without her.

I've been staring at my phone for a while, thinking if I should call her or not.

Fuck it.

I grabbed my phone. When I was about to call her my phone rang.

An unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Mr. Gerard Way?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"I am, Dr. Roberts. Can you go to the hospital?"

"Yea sure, why?"

"Your girlfriend, if I'm right, (Y/N) has died due to Cancer. I am so sorry for your loss."

What.

"Thanks.. I'll head there now."

Then he hung up.

She never told me she had cancer. Why? Is it because she doesn't want me to get hurt? Is this her challenge? I already can't live without her for one day and she'll be gone forever? Why?

I quickly headed to the hospital and ran to her room to see her lifeless. Dead.

There was a note. It has my name in it.

I opened it to see a letter.

'You did it baby. I love you. Now, try to live without me for a few years now kay? I love you so much. Never forget me. I will always be by your side.

Love, (Y/N)'

I broke down, tears in my face.

Why? I love (Y/N). She's my life. She's my everything.

Now she's gone.

She's gone? I'll be gone.

I ran away. Ran away where no one will find me. I took my blade out.

So long and goodnight my friends. I'll be with (Y/N) where she'll love forever. Only me.

I sliced my neck slowly with the blade.

"NOOO!!!" A voice said then I blacked out.

So long and goodnight.

I will be with (Y/N) where she'll love me. Only me.

Author's Note:
Sorry if that was horrible. I didn't want Gerard to die but I don't know what to think of. I'm a dumbass I know.