30. CLASH OF BALLS (PT.2)

After they had been practicing basketball for the whole week, finally that the day has about to come. Tomorrow is the school's annual basketball match. Jeno and his team were very nervous at this time.

'This is it, guys. Tomorrow is the D-Day.' Jeno said while shaking his head.

'Oh my god, I'm freaking out right now.' Sanha said frantically.

'Yo Sanha, my boy. Calm down, you're doing great at the practice tho.' Samuel said while patting Sanha's shoulder.

'Ah, I'm so nervous but excited.' Guanlin said.

Mark just fiddling his fingers nervously for the next day's match and all of them were work hard for it. It's a match between his brother's team.

All of them were sat on the bench at the basketball court, they had finished their practice. Mr. Min had gone off after he gave a long speech to the boys and finally they free.

Meanwhile at the outside of the court ...

'Are they done yet?' Jaemin said as he peeking through the door.

'I don't see Mr. Min anywhere.' Daehwi said.

'Maybe he went out already.' Seonho said while looking through the window.

'Aish just barge in.' Chenle said as he barging into the court, making the boys jumped and looked at their direction.

'Oh my god.' Samuel said while putting his hands on his head in shock.

'Don't oh my god me. Are you done yet? Let's go home now.' Daehwi said as he pulling Samuel off from the bench.

'Okay okay, we're just having some serious conversation here.' Samuel said.

'Bye guys ~~' Daehwi waved at them as he pulling Samuel out from the court.

'Guanlin-ah, let's go home, I know you're tired.' Seonho said as he massaging his boyfriend's shoulder.

'Okay, let's go. Bye guys.' After that, both of them went off.

'Let's go home babe.' Mark said as he holding Donghyuck's hands. Then Donghyuck nodded his head and all of them went home.

-

(D-DAY)

Jeno and his teammates were in the boy's locker room and Mr. Min was stood in front all of them, giving some advice.

'You guys must concentrate and be aware their moves. Don't let their cunning moves trick you guys.'

However, Mark knew their weak spots very well, he thought that he could use it to against them, for his team of course.

'Don't let me down you guys.' Mr. Min said sternly.

'Yes Mr. Min.' All of them said in unison.

'Good. Prepare yourself. It's about time to get out there.'

All of them warming themselves up a bit before going out to the school gym, facing hundreds of students.

Meanwhile at the school gym ...

'I'm so damn excited!!!' Daehwi exclaimed in joy while flapping his hands around.

'I'm so looking forward to this game.' Seonho said while holding the bang bang sticks.

The school gym is full of students and teachers. The girls are screaming wild, even though it hasn't started yet but the excitement fills the whole school gym. The cheerleaders were at the sides, cheering and dancing while waiting for the two teams come out.

Chenle were holding pom poms, making Renjun looking at him confused.

'Where did you get those?' Renjun asked.

'I took it from that box.' Chenle pointed to the box beside the bench.

'It's for the cheerleaders, not students. You should put it back.' Renjun said as he folding his hands looking at Chenle.

'Nope. I won't' Chenle said as waving his pom poms.

'Why is my boyfriend being like this?' Renjun sighed.

'But still, you love me.'

'Yeah yeah whatever.' Renjun rolled his eyes, making Chenle laughed.

'You should know that your boyfriend is silly.' Jisung said abruptly.

'I know, he just weird.' Renjun just shrugged.

'Are they coming out yet?' Jaemin looking around the basketball court.

'I think it's about time.' Donghyuck said.

'Oh my gosh, can't wait to see my baby.'

'Same here.'

After that, the MC of the match came out and started to announce something.

'Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome The Dreamies.'

After that, Jeno and his teammates came out and the whole students cheered.

'Oh my god!! They're coming!!' Jaemin said excitedly as he clapping his hands.

Donghyuck just stared at Mark dreamingly, it's his first time saw Mark wearing the basketball outfit and he looks hot.

'Next team, please welcome NCT.'

The girls screamed wildly when they saw Taeyong, the team captain, Jaehyun, Lucas, Winwin and Johnny came out. The rest of the NCT members were sitting at the guest seats.

'Oh my god, my ears urged to bleed.' Daehwi said as he rubbing his ears.

After that, the both teams stood in front of them each other and shook their hands.

'Let's get started it.' The MC said as the referee holding a ball between them.

The audiences were cheered and shouting like crazy. Then Donghyuck just looked at Mark in excitement. After that, Mark saw Donghyuck at the audience and waved at him. Then Donghyuck waved back at him and smiled widely.

The game began as the referee blew the whistle, making the whole audience went silent.

'Ready?' The referee asked. The both team captain nodded their heads. After that, he threw the ball and both of them jumped to grab the ball.

(Time skip ...)

After the fierce battle between both of the teams, Jeno started to get tired and Mark sweating like crazy because the NCT team were too strong to against with. Jaemin started to get worried about his boyfriend that he might pass out anytime.

'Oh my god, that was intense.' Chenle said while drinking his soda.

Donghyuck just clasped his hands together, hoping the whole team will be fine.

After that, both teams started another round. Suddenly, Jeno sprained his ankle when he was about to shoot the ball into the hoop and he fell to the ground, making the whole audience gasped.

'Ah! Fuck ..' Jeno cursed as he holding his ankle in pain.

'Oh my god, Jeno! Are you okay?' Mark ran towards him and concerned.

'Dang it, I sprained my ankle.' Jeno groaned.

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god. What's going on there?' Jisung said worriedly.

'Jeno-ah!' Jaemin yelled as he got off from the bench and ran towards Jeno.

'Yah Jaemin!' Donghyuck shouted and facepalmed himself.
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
To be continued ...