Welcome Nadia Petrova

Katerina was yelling and crying in pain.

Irina didn't even bother to wince as her sister's nails practically broke through her skin.

"Katerina, deep breaths." She ordered her sister in a firm tone.

"Irina, it hurts..." Katerina panted out, tears still streaming down her face.

"It will be worth it, Katerina." Irina assured giving Katerina's hand a comforting squeeze.

"Push." Their mama encouraged with a nod.

This time however Katerina didn't scream nor cry. She merely let out loud grunts.

"Is that...?" Katerina muttered as the sound of an infant crying was heard.

"Just a bit more Katerina." Irina told her sister with a smile.

Katerina gave a weak smile of her own in return.

Irina watched on tiredly as their mama took the newborn baby and wrapped her in some clothes.

"She is beautiful, just like you two."

'...but she's a bloody infant mama.' Irina wanted to point out, but instead she nodded in agreement.

She took the infant. "You'll grow up with a family this time, Nadia Petrova." She quietly promised the infant, already loving her new family.

As if in response the baby stopped crying and slept. Blissfuly unaware of her surroundings.

"You'll be strong in the meantime, right?" Irina mumbled, somehow knowing that Nadia also had the Petrova fire.

Even Elena had it. So there was no doubt in Irina that her niece had it as well.

"Irina?"

"Hmm?" Irina looked at her sister.

"May I hold her?" Katerina asked in a hopeful tone.

The heartwarming scene instantly washed away as a tension rised in the room.

The three Petrova women glanced at the head of their family's stern expression.

"Dear, please.." Their mama tried to plead, but they all knew it was hopeless.

"Please." Katerina repeated. "She's my child, please..." She pleaded.

Irina's heart practically broke at her mama and her sister's looks.

"Father. Allow Katerina this and I will marry anyone you want me to." Irina tensely offered earning surprised looks from everyone.

They all knew she was an independent spirit.

They knew she didn't want to be tied down.

Yet, she was practically exchanging her freedom just so Katerina could hold Nadia for a few minutes.

"Irina..no..." Katerina didn't want her sister to do that.

Irina was always sacrificing things for her and Katerina usually accepted it. But this one thing, her sister's freedom, was something Katerina could not stand her sacrificing.

"Anyone?"

"Anyone." Irina firmly nodded.

To her, it meant nothing. She was going to run away in a few months anyways, so it meant nothing. Not that anyone else knew.

She would be long gone by the time she make sure her mama and Nadia are safe from Klaus.

Her father could burn in hell.

The moment he had disowned Katerina was the moment he had disowned her as well.

Katerina was crying again as she took Nadia.

"Shh, Katerina. Isn't she pretty?" Irina tried to cheer Katerina up.

Sniffling, her sister nodded in agreement. "Take care of her, please..."

"I will." Irina whispered so no one could hear.

.o0o.o0o.

With Katerina gone, Irina's family wasn't the same anymore.

Her "father" was almost always out or in his study.

Her mama wasn't as cheerful anymore.

The relationship between her parents was basically strained.

Which was exactly what Irina needed for her plan to succeed. So she can emotionally manipulate her mama.

In order to do that, Irina had to do something she has never done before.

Be completely honest about herself.

Pffft.

No way.

As usual, Irina didn't plan to indulge anyone in the full truth. It would ruin her elusive reputation after all.

"Mama, do you believe in Magic?"

Her mama tensed glancing around in panic. "Irina. Do not speak of that here."

"I am from the future."

The best way to lie was to hide it in half truths.

Her mama finally looked at her, realization dawning her. As if her statement explained the reason she was an odd child.

"In a future which you are all dead. You, because of an angered vampire. Nadia, because she had gotten poisoned by a werewolf and Katerina because of a desperate gamble for love."

"...and you? What happens to you, my little Moon?"

"I...am here to prevent that. By making sure things are different."

"How?"

"Mama, this is probably the most selfish request I have ever made."

"Tell me."

"Run away. I know a place where even that vampire won't reach. I have an.. 'ally' that could bring Nadia to you. Please." Irina pleaded.

"But your father..."

"He is not my father." Irina quietly and firmly said. "And I know you do not love him anymore."

"What about Katerina?"

A smile played on Irina's lips. "I will bring her back to you. I promise."

She would help Katerina find Nadia and their mother.

She would have her own 'little revenge' on Klaus for thinking he could mess with the Petrova family and get away with it.

The Originals, mostly Klaus and Elijah, will soon realize that they're not the only capable sibling duo around.