"You like that baby?" She kissed his head, sticking it in her mouth. Air hissed between his teeth, his lip tucking between his teeth. Y/n left spit to moisten him up, pulling his thick shaft out her mouth. He pulled a fist full of her hair, making her head go back down. The man's dick traveled down her throat, making he gag. Y/n flipped some of her hair, looking up in Luke's eyes, winking. His dick twitched in her mouth, Y/n popped him out her mouth, licking up and down his balls. She stroked his hard then soft, spit cupping up in her hand every time she stroke up.

"Shit, ima bout to bust." Y/n felt Keith's tongue reconnect with her slit, supplying pressure. The girl looked back at Keith, eyes full of lust. She couldn't moan anymore, Keith groaning in her pussy.

"Open." She looked back up to Luke, seeing his dick stiffening up. She smirked, grabbing it, putting it back into her mouth. His head threw back, feeling his substance start to shoot out. His hope jerked as his shaft was being emptied into Y/n's throat. He groaned at the feeling of her warm throat.

"Mm." She swallowed the cum, sliding him out and slapping it against her tongue , making the left overs shoot out. She licked everything up, seeing Luke eyeing her down. He reached down, kissing her forcing his tongue down her throat. Keith licked viciously, getting all the cream out her system.

"Ah." She sighed but gave a moan as she kissed Luke, beginning to squirt in Keith's mouth once again. After her juices flew out, Y/n fell onto the bed, already tired.

"Oh, no babygirl." She felt someone lift her was in the air. She looked back to see Luke sliding on a condom, ready to slide in. She looked back to her front seeing Keith with his dick freely in her face. She kissed all of him down to his balls massaging them. After licking around and down his shaft, Keith pulled his dick back from her face, stroking himself.

"Shit!" She felt Luke slide in, gripping her hips. He brought the girl back against his pelvis, her ass slamming against it. The moisture from Keith's devouring before gave him easy access.

"Yes daddy right there." Y/n bit her lip, letting Luke pound her dipping kitty. Keith stood in the corner, stroking himself from the view. He watched his girlfriend's plump bottom get tortured in the air. Y/n looked over to her boyfriend seeing he was staring at them. Her teeth bit her lip, shaking her bottom against the chocolate man's pelvis. She wanted to tease Keith a little. Luke was handling her kitty with no mercy, stroking in her wetness.

"So. Fuckin. Tight." He stroked after every word, pounding her pussy. He bought Y/n's cheeks back onto him, giving her fast blows then slowing the down. The sound of skin slapping against each other turned Keith, making him start to nut. He walked back over to Y/n, grabbing her hair and slapping it on her face. Y/n held her tongue out, feeling Keith's kids cover her tongue. She swallowed his cum, kissing his head after.

"Fuck ima nut!" Feeling Luke slow his strokes down, Y/n removed Keith's head from her mouth, looking back at Luke. The smack on her cheeks became harder as he fucked her. The girl's mouth held ajar, taking the fucking from him. The girl's stomach held a familiar pitch in her stomach, needing to cum.

"I'm cumming." Y/n said lowly, putting her head in the sheets. She felt like she was gonna explode any second and so was Luke. The man felt his shaft twitch in the condom, meaning he had to nut. He gazed over Y/n's spot, feeling it become weak. The girl went into a frenzy over this, starting to squirt.

"Ughhhh!" Luke shot his hot liquid in the condom, feeling Y/n's juice run down it. Keith stood there jerking off, Y/n stared up at him with her mouth held open. He watched as his girl's pussy was being penetrated by his best friend.

"Damn." Luke pulled out, instantly taking off the condom off, disposing it in the trash. He slipped his sweats back on, leaning down to kiss Y/n on the forehead.

"Good night, babygirl." He disappeared behind the bedroom door, closing it. She looked up at Keith, crawling up to kiss him. He pulled his girlfriend to the end of the bed, flipping her on her back, going back to kiss her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling him slide in her entrance. Her back arched against the bed, pulling his head closer. He listened to her moans, encouraging him to go faster. He stroked the girl, feeling her clench around his dick.

"Don't do that." He grabbed her hips, slamming her into him. He sat up from her grip, placing his hands on her lower stomach. The file gripped onto his biceps, closing her eyes from pleasure.

"Baby, I'm cumming." He nodded no, flipping them over to where he was on the bottom. Keith pulled Y/n onto him, her sliding down onto his shaft. The couple moaned simultaneously in ecstasy. Y/n slid all the way down, grinding against Keith.

"Yes Keef, right there." Y/n's palms rested onto his chest, riding him slowly. He didn't wanna go slow , especially not after he saw Luke fucking her full of energy. He grabbed her forearms, placing them between his, slamming her down onto it. His dick slipped out, making him groan when her moist kitty hit his pelvis. She slid back onto it, rocking herself against him. After 10 minutes of Y/n's pussy being abused, she gave once last bounce, sitting up from Keith, feeling his hit liquid shoot inside her. The two were out of breath by now.

"Are you happy now?" Y/n nodded, laughing a little, bending down to kiss Keith.

"I love you."

"I love you too, but my legs and kitty are sore." She looked down to see Keith's bed a mess.

"Hey, you wanted a threesome." He laughed, picking Y/n up disappearing into the bathroom.

------------

This was too long to proofread, but I'm writing this is at 3am and I'm really horny right now, I can't describe it. But Keith is making me mad right now, first he's growing a fuckin sexy ass beard, now he's having a party where he is 95% bound to fuck someone. But if he posts pics of him and another girl, gals please don't get mad. 🌞🌞. Let Keith be a grown man. (Boy, if I was 21) .