#2 Breaking In.

Sally's P.O.V

It'd been a few days since I went into that room. I checked that door everyday after school, everytime it was locked. I was always thinking about that day-the "Backpack Incident" I called it- it was so weird. I know I wasn't dreaming, I swear I couldn't have been.

"Sally, bro, you okay, dude? You've been quiet lately." The voice made me jump, snapping me out of my thoughts. Dang. This must be really messing with my mind. I forgot I was hanging with Larry for a second.

Larry was one of the few friends I've made since I moved in. We told each other everything, but for some reason it felt like a bad idea telling him about this. I sighed. "Yeah bro. School's just been on my mind a lot."

"Sal. You might be able to fool everyone else, but I'm your bestfriend. You can't lie to me." (I'm in your brain) Larry said, sitting up from his spot on his bed to face me.

"I-I think I'm going insane, bro." With that I told him everything. His eyes widened for a spilt second when I told him the name on the diary and shuddered as I told him about the hands. There was a moment of silence as I finished.

"Dude. We should break in. Tonight." Larry smirked at his idea.

My eyes widened, "What?!"

"Yeah. I mean if someone's actually living there it'd probably be best if we didn't break down the door, but, bro, if you find a couple hair pins or a credit card we could break in" He snapped his fingers, "like that."

I gulped, "You seem way to excited about this. But fine, whatever. Let's do it." I reached behind my head and pulled a couple hair pins out of my hair. "Would these work?" I asked.

Larry's eyes lit up as he snatched them from me. "Perfect!"

I was about to speak when I heard a door slam. "What was that?" I asked, honestly not finding it that interesting as much as a way to continue the conversation.

"Probably just mom." He smiled lightly at me and punched my arm playfully. "Jeez, bro, stop worrying about everything!"

(Y/N) P.O.V

I had just gotten home from my special place, since I didn't have school tomorrow I left my backpack-filked with now complete homework- in my Graffiti Room. I smelled musty from being up there so long. I've learned to love the smell. It relaxed me a bit. I made a beeline towards my room. I slammed the door closed, threw on some pajamas, and flopped onto the bed. And fell asleep. (I forgot to describe your room so here: Your room is very dark most of the time. You don't usually turn the light on. There's a dresser next to the door. Your bed is pressed against the wall. You think your bed is black, because you haven't turned the light on to see in so long, but your bed is actually (F/C). (If your favorite color is black read it like: And your bed IS actually black!) Your walls were crowded with posters of your favorite band.)

Sally's P.O.V

I leaned against the wall as Larry messed with the lock. I was pretty nervous, but we've done worse than breaking into a run down apartment.

"I got it, bro!" Larry said, pushing the door open and turning his phone's flashlight on, pointing it into the room.

"Where's the hole?" He said, waving his phone everywhere. I took it from him and pointed ut straight ahead near the ground. "Oh." He said before walking over to it. He bent down next to it and tried to reach his hand in. "Bro, I thought you said there was a board here!" He said, reaching arm as far as he could to prove his point.

My eyes widened, rushing over to him and pointing the phone towards it. "I-I think I could fit." I set the phone down and gripped onto the sides of the hole a started to crawl in. The top of the hole pulled at the straps holding my mask in place. The idea of losing or breaking my mask scared me. I know I'm not a pretty sight under this mask and I know people would make more fun of me without it than they do with it.

Never the less, I managed to make it in in one piece. I turned back towards the door, asking Larry to pass me the phone. He did and I took it and pointed the light to the left (he's facing the entrance, still), where I spot a couple of bean bag chairs. To my right I see the backpack from earlier. I crawled over to it, not really wanting to stand up. I pulled the diary out, finding out there was a new entry.

Dear Diary,

Someone was here a couple days ago-

I already stopped reading, put the diary back, not needing to read more. I met Larry outside. "Find anything cool?" He asked. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to his room.

When we got back I told him about the diary entry and the graffiti on the wall. "They were-" He yawned. It was pretty late. "There when you went?" He yawned again.

"Yeah. Listen why don't we talk more later? It's late, you need sleep. See ya later, bro."

"See ya, Sally Face." He called.