"Telling me what"

"About my friend"

"I mean you could of told me you went to go see her"

"How did you-"

"J I am not stupid and I don't think she appreciate you calling her just a friend"

"She is just a friend I haven't ask her to be my girl just yet" I just laugh a little.

"So you like her that much huh"

"I mean yeah everything about her is just so idk how to explain plus your my dad it's kinda embarrassing"

"Still tho J I understand just don't try to cover it up"

"I know dad I am sorry"

"You don't have to apologized"

"Okay"

"You hungry"

"Yes starving"

"Well let's get these burgers cooking" I grab his shoulder and lead to the kitchen, "Your brother is pretty mad at you so might wanna talk to him"  I whisper in his ear. He just nods "Ight let's get cooking" Dre walks outside to the grill with the burgers and hot dogs J follows behind.

"Andre are you coming" I turn to look at him.

"Man I am going to wait in till you y'all get done with all that"

"Fool your going to help us. What you mean you going to wait, if you going to eat your going to help" I didn't want to hear what the rest he gotta said so I just walk outside with the boys.

Shorty after a while Andre walks out and helps with everything else. I just laughed to myself because that nigga can't go a day without eating.

*After Dinner*

Dre's P.O.V

"I don't care what you have to said J" I was washing the dishes and cleaning up.

"Dre just hear me out before you just start-"

"J I don't care what you have to said you had a choice but you chose not to tell me anything"

"Dre i don't understand why your so mad about me not telling you about hanging out with Kiara"

I don't understand why I was so mad that J didn't tell me anything I just remembered my mom telling not telling me anything either I think that's why it bothers me so much. "This is about mom not telling you anything about leaving isn't it"

"No, I just don't like my family members keeping things from me"

"Dre I wasn't going to keep from you I was going to tell you but you found out about at dinner Dre that's the last thing I would do to you, you might be my brother but your also my best friend. I know that sounds gay but it's true" he grabs a towel near me and starts drying the dishes.

I just smile "That was pretty gay" he pushes me a little.

"Shut up fool" we both laugh and continued to finish the dishes. "You really can't hold a grudge towards me"