Before Reading

Hey reader, welcome to Once! Or as I like to think of it, an action-packed book filled with one melodramatic, sometimes questionable yet completely lovable main character, her fiercely loyal bff, four international boyband members, and what was once upon a time the greatest thing to ever happen to her. Trailer for the book is above.

Some stuff about what you're going to read:

-        So, I first wrote this story when I was 16 and it is now a bunch of years later and I ended up editing it and changing a few small details if you're back for a reread and things seem different. If you're here to check out the changes before reading the sequel (Because yes there is a sequel called Ever After) check out chapter 21 for the big change and chapters 24 and 27 for a little more discussion about it. 

·         This does take place after Trust Me On This and features some of the same characters, but its a companion book and can be read independently. The characters from that book appear in this novel, but not a whole lot and there's nothing vital you're missing out on by not reading it.

·         I own everything, the characters are mine you've heard it all before (minus 1d I don't own them...yet). Don't be the asshole that takes my story, no one likes that. And please don't promote yourself, it makes me think you don't actually like the book :( 

-       Oh, and who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell (just kidding, I'm the writer. My name's Michaela and I like puns and saving the earth! Feel free to drop me a line at any time, and I usually reply to all comments!

 Lastly, I dedicate this story to my best friend Maddie for being the inspiration for Ally and the best pal a gal could ask for. 

Love, 

Michaela