•Drunk | Tom Holland•

💧

"Why aren't you drinking?" Your boyfriend, Tom slurred. You shake your head at his actions.

"Because someone has to take you home tonight." You pat his chest. He puts his hand over his heart acting like you offended him. You laugh as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"Come on drink. Have some fun." He says as he hands you a drink. You politely push it away from you. He shrugs and start to drink it.

"I can have fun without alcohol." You tell him. He goes to drink some more but you take it away from him. He groans and throws his head back.

"You've had enough to drink, Tom. Your hangover tomorrow is going to be horrible." You trade his drink out with water. He take it from you and downs it. You laugh as Harrison walks over to you.

"So how's babysitting been?" Harrison asks referring to Tom. Tom laughs at his joke while you roll your eyes.

"I think it's time for him to go home, I'll see you tomorrow Harrison." You hug him goodbye and grab Tom's hand.

"Can I have a hug too?" He pouts. You laugh and wrap your arms around his torso while he wraps his arms around your neck. You were short so that's how hugs work.(Honestly this was me with my boyfriend)

You pull away and wrap one of your arms around his torso to help him walk since he was quiet tipsy.

"Let go of me I can walk on my own." Tom says while he squirms out of your grip.

"Are you sure?" You ask him. He turns around and crouches to the ground and puts his hands out. His middle and ring fingers act as if he was pressing the button to the web slingers.

"I CAN DO ANYTHING! I'M SPIDERMAN!" He yells at the top of his lungs. You laugh as you cover his mouth. People that were out walking around give you weird looks.

"Tom please be more quiet people are watching."

"BUT I'M SPIDERMAN!" He yells once again. You grab his face so that he looks at you.

"Please stop screaming." He smiles down at you.

"You scream my name all the time." He say while smirking. His hands go down to your butt but you quickly push them away.

"No, not when you're not in the right state of mind." He groans as he starts to walk away.

"Where are you going?" You quickly grab his hand and pull him back before he can wonder off anywhere.

"I have to go to the musical." He tells you as his eyes widen. You raise your eyebrow in confusion.

"Tom if you're talking about Billy Elliot that musical ended years ago." You let out a small laugh at him worrying.

"But look I can still do all the dance moves." Tom jumps around trying to act like a ballerina. You laugh and walk over to him to stop him.

"Tom you're gonna end up accidentally hurting yourself." You say as you grab his arms to stop him from dancing.

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!" Tom yells out in a deep voice. You groan and throw your head back.

"Not Batman again. Listen to me you're not Batman." He looks down and you see his eyes start to water.

"I'm not Batman?" He says as tears start to fall down his face. You wrap your arms around his neck, embracing him in a hug. He wraps his arms around your waist and buries his head in your necks.

You try to call him down while his body shakes with sobs. You laugh a little at how random your boyfriend was being. You move so treat your facing him with him face cupped in your hands.

"Tom you're not Batman, okay? Do you want to know who you truly are?" You ask him while you wipe away the tears on his cheek. He sniffles and nods.

"Your Tom Holland, an amazing actor who millions of girls and some boys have fallen in love with. You don't play Batman but you do play Spiderman. You're an amazing person with a kind heart and you always know to stay true to yourself. I love you so much and I don't think you understand how much you mean to me. You're the love of my life." Tom smiles when you finish. You dips his head down and softly places his lips on yours. He pulls away after awhile and places another kiss in your nose.

"I love you too." You smile and take his hand. You lead him to your car and open the passenger door for him. He gets in while you get in the drivers seat.

Once you arrive to the apartment that you and Tom shared, you help him get inside. Once you get inside Tessa comes running over to you.

"TESSA!" Tom shouts as Tessa jumps up on him, practically knocking him over. You catch Tom before he falls and help steady him.

"Okay it's time to get you to bed." You help Tom over to your bedroom. He falls on the bed while you help him get dressed in his pajamas. You help him sit up so you can take off his shirt.

"Do you want to sleep with a shirt on or shirtless tonight?" You ask while you hold up his pajama shirt.

"Shirtless." He mumbles as he falls backwards again. You throw a pair of basketball shorts at him.

"Put those on while I take my makeup off." You walk to the bathroom and take makeup wipes out. You take off your makeup and walk back out to see that Tom had changed. He was already tucked under the covers.

You change into your pajamas and crawl into bed, next to him. You lay down so that you're facing away from him but soon feel his arms wrap around your waist. He pulls you to his bare chest and cuddles with you.

"I love you." He mumbles, his voice very weak from how tired he was.

"I love you too."

💧

I personally enjoyed writing this one. I hope you enjoyed it as well! Tell me, should I do more funny imagines about Tom or no?