Part Five: The Big Moment

Tomika's POV
Today is the first day that Zach and I have to try to be normal around each other and the band, knowing what we know now about each other. Hopefully the band doesn't suspect anything about Zack and I. Do you think he wants to tell the band about us telling our feelings to each other? I don't think I am ready to tell the band yet.
Zack's POV
Today is the day that I should tell the band that Tomika and I like each other. I should probably make sure it's okay with her first though right ? I am not really good with this whole girl thing, she is the first girl that I have had major feelings for; Like a first love ! I am going to text her to see if it's okay to tell the band.

Zack and Tomika's Text Conversation ❣️
Zack❣️: Hey Tomika, good morning 😊 Do you think it would be okay to tell the band about what happened yesterday ?
Tomika💘: Hey Zack, good morning to you❤️ Also, I don't think I am ready to tell the band yet. I am so sorry, just not today !
Zack❣️: No it's okay, I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it. But, it's totally fine if your not ! See you at school cutie😊
Tomika💘: Thank you for asking me first, and maybe let's not do cute names yet 😂 see you at school !❤️

Tomika's POV
When I get to school, Zack and I just sit down in class but for some reason we can't stop smiling at each other. I didn't think we like each other this much to be honest. But apparently we do ! After class, Mr. Finn asks Zack and I to write a song together again. So, of course for the bands sake we agree to write another song together.
Zack's POV
Yes ! Mr. Finn asked Tomika and I to write another song together; Maybe we should do another love song ? I am not sure if Tomika wants to do that yet. "Hey how would you feel about doing another love song again ? The band doesn't have much love songs besides the other one we wrote together" I suggest to her. "Eh maybe, lets see what's popular this time." Tomika says. "Oh my gosh, the popular songs are still all love songs!" She says again. "So I guess we are writing another love song Zack." Tomika says. "Awesome !" I say. I can't wait to start this song with my hopefully soon to be girlfriend.
Tomika's POV
So Zack and I  are writing another love song together, great ! I am actually excited to write another love song with a person that I actually have true feelings for. It took me a little while to realize it but I do ! Anyways, so when we are sitting there looking for ideas Zack and I look up every couple minutes. Look at each other and smile. After the last time of this endless cycle of smiling and looking. He says something. "You're eyes are so beautiful, Tomika." He says so sweetly. "Aw thank you so much Zack ! You are so sweet !" I say. "Your welcome." He says. When he says that, he looks at me and smiles; Bites his lip and went in to kiss me. His lips smashed against mine, but in a sweet way ! After the kiss, we just looked and smiled like before this little conversation happened ! I just kissed Zack, oh my gosh. What happens now ?
Zack's POV
Tomika and I just kissed. What am I supposed to do to take this relationship a bit farther ? Oh wait, I have to make this an actual relationship first !
A/N: Yes guys ! You got it ! A much longer chapter this time ! I know the video isn't exactly what happens in my story but you get the idea 😂 Thank you so much for being so nice ! Keep reading and leave me some ideas ! You will get credit ! Have an amazing day !❣️😊