CHAPTER 5: You're Just A Daydream Away

Start from the beginning

Geoff: "Oh hey Awsten" 

Geoff walks over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Otto: "How was your day." Otto winks,

Me: "It was just fine, thanks for asking." I roll me eyes at them. They can be really annoying sometimes.

BELLA'S POV:

After running away from Awsten's torcherous tickles, he manages to find away to pin me against the wall. His head turns to my neck and I feel the blood rush to my face, my feet start to tremble.

"I win" He whispers

"Never" I reply with a smirk. 

He looks at me. I'm so drawn to his facial features. God those blue eyes and that god damn smile he could make any girl swoon with just one look. He inches closer and in that moment I didn't want anything more then to kiss him. He understood everything about me. He has been so nice.

I flash back to reality. I just met this boy and although he is charming why would I like him. I'm being so irrational. I realize I'm closing my eyes so I open them and break the silence,

"What are we doing."

He leans away and looks embarrased. Oh shit I ruined everything... What the fuck, why am I even acting like this.

He tries to apologize and all I want to do is kiss him I wanted it so bad, but I know that I can't just kiss a boy I just met. At the same time though I want him to know that I could like him, so I do what my first instinct is and I kiss him on the cheek.

He blushes as I wink and I answer, "Don't be" 

Then I see two boys one with long dark hair and another with not so long brown hair wrestling in the doorway. Oh wait those are the two boys I saw before the concert. Those are also the same boys that performed with Awsten! These must be his band mates.

The one with shorter hair walks to Awsten and wraps his arm around his shoulders. I feel too close so I step away. The long haired guy asks Awsten how his day was with probably the biggest smirk I've ever seen. 

"It was fine, thanks for asking." Awsten answers. He sounds really irritated.

The two smirking males glance at me. I immediately smile and introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Bella!"

The long haired one steps forward and shakes my hand, "I'm Otto."

"I'm Geoff, we're Awsten's band mates." Geoff smiles and waves at me.

I nod and repeat their names in my head. I make a mental note to not forget those two names. i just feel as if they'll be important in the future.

Awsten shakes Geoff's arm off his shoulders, "WERE my band mates, you both are officially kicked out of the band."

Otto and Geoff in unison both dive towards Awsten and they all wrestle. I just chuckle and get out of their way. They are so cute, I wish I had brothers. I feel like my life would be ten times more exciting with the opposite sex in my life. Then it makes me remember how single I am and that thought leads to the next which is, what if I dated Awsten.

That thought is interrupted by a vibration coming from my back pocket. Oh shit I haven't talked to Alex in a while. The vibration stops after a phew buzzes. I grab my phone out of my pocket while the boys are still occupied with each other.

Down on my screen are several notifications from instagram, twitter, and such and more than a few worried text messages from Alex.

Alex: Bella, when do you want me to pick you up?