nine

lenabeckham
Can you believe Michael asked me to come over for a live and to go in the pool with the guys and we're not doing the pool????
31k favorites | 14k retweets

lenabeckham
@lenabeckham the weather is bad I guess
23k favorites | 10k retweets

lenabeckham
@lenabeckham but where's the live @conor216

conor216
@lenabeckham you're not even here yet

lenabeckham
@conor216 don't expose me like this

gavinhunter
@lenabeckham @conor216 please do

haleyhunter
@lenabeckham @gavinhunter @conor216 sometimes I wonder if you ever broke up but then I remember it was right in front of me so yeah it happened

lenabeckham
@haleyhunter @gavinhunter the two of you keep your mouths shut and your thumbs still

lenarbeckhammmm
@lenabeckham I'm crying her best friends were about to expose her

<>

Lena hopped out of the Uber, thanking her driver and then turning to the hotel. She had never really been there, inside the hotel. There was no need. Her and Brooklyn had their own apartment that her agent checked up on one a week. They may have been 18, but their parents were on the other side of the world a lot so they wanted someone looking after them.

She looked away from the massive Marriott to the doors where trees surrounded and covered the area in shade. She smiled at the sight even though she was nervous. Hanging out with the boys, Michael, maybe even alone, as alone as you can get with a couple thousand people watching you on a live stream.

She shook her head, shaking out her nervous thoughts and placing a smile on her face. She walked to through the hotel doors, looking around to see if any of the boys were down.

In fact, there were. Michael and Marcus were walking out of the elevator, Michael's face bright red and Marcus laughing. Michael looked away from his friend, seeing Lena at the door.

She waved at the two, walking to them and smiling. "Should I give you guys hugs?" She agreed and they both shrugged, Michael's much more embarrassed. Lena hugged Marcus first because dagger was much more nervous to be that close to Michael. She wondered if he would read into that. Her high with Michael was awkward, at least she felt it was awkward. She felt like they held each other for too long.

"So..." Lena started looking to the both of them.

"Let's get this live started."

<>

k_marzzz_
Going live in 10 min with @conor216 @lenabeckham
694 favorites | 375 retweets

conor216
Going live on Instagram in five with @lenabeckham @k_marzzz_
563 favorites | 352 retweets

lenabeckham
Live now on michaels insta!!!!
7.8k favorites | 2.6k retweets

<>

menaforeverIf you missed Michael's live

menaforever
If you missed Michael's live. It was a wild one. The first picture is Lena slumped on Michael's bed. Idk why, but that's how it started. Michael introduced him and Marcus and then turned to Lena. "This is out lovely cohost on boy band, Lena Beckham everyone!!!"
"Michael, if you wanted a picture of me, you really could have asked." Michael got so flustered he went back to sit down with Marcus at his desk.
Things started to get wild. Marcus and Michael went on about how this water bottle attacked them and how crazy it was. Honestly it felt like they were on something and Lena was babysitting kids. Except she can't do that because her and Michael are such an otp. Marna ( Marcus and Lena) are brotp def.
Anyway the boys were going on about the water bottles when out of nowhere Michael shreiks. Lena had snuck up on him and squeezed his sides, his face and smile were ADORABLE. Mena is my life.
Anyways the second pic is again when the boys were on the water bottle rant and Marcus was making that face and Lena stopped behind them. This will always be my favorite live.
tagged : michaelbmoc lbeckham k_marzzz
627 likes | 152 comments

drewsjawline
SHIT MARCUS LIKED

k_marzzz
It sucks that this live ended when it did

drewsjawline
@k_marzzz WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING

I AM MENA TRASHHHHHH