Chapter Twenty-Seven:

Start from the beginning

I smile at his words. "Thanks." Taehyun begins to study my face intensely. "What?" I look at him weird.

"You didn't blush at my compliment; why?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know." I eat a bite of food. "Sorry?"

"It's so weird for you not to blush." He begins to think. "Why are you here in the first place?"

My phone begins to ring, but I decline the call from my brother. "Bada and Minho."

"I told you not to believe that story, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but it's true."

He begins to choke on his food. "What?!" He shouts.

"They didn't do it, but they did kiss and something probably happened at his house."

"That's impossible."

"Why?"

"Drunk or sober, Mino-hyung would never fool around with a girl at his house."

I thought about asking why, but Taehyun would've said the same thing he did during the call I had with him. "He doesn't remember and she said that something happened between them. What should I believe?"

"You should believe what I say! I'm his best friends and know him so well. I know, for fact, that he would never do that. I may not have been there, but I know what Mino-hyung would've done." Taehyun turn my head so I look at him and not the food. "You have a crush on Mino-hyung and he has a crush on you."

"I know this."

"The only thing stopping you is this stupid situation with Bada and him. If I can prove to you that this never happen, will you just go out with him? On one date and if you hate him then kick him to the curb or whatever," he wonders.

"Yes," I reply. I start to blush at the thought of going on a date with Minho. "How are you going to prove it to me?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

He smiles at me and then grab his phone. "I think I have an idea."

Taehyun and I chat with one another while he texts someone. I clean up my lunch and put it away. I pull out my phone and check all of the messages from Ji-ho and Kyung. They have been giving me updates with what's happening during lunch. Apparently, Minho tried to talk to them about me, but they asked him not to talk to them about the situation between us.

The lunch break ends, I grab my things, say goodbye to Taehyun and go back to the classroom. I sit down in my seat and wait for class to start without being confronted by Bada or anyone else. My dream is ripped away when Jisoo and Mi-jin comes over to me.

"Jia," Jisoo calls me.

I look up to her. "Yes?"

"You need to stop talking to Mino," she states.

"What?" I stare at them confused. She doesn't have the right to tell me who I can and can not talk to.

"You need to stop flirting with Mino because one, you and him don't belong together and two, you keep taking what Bada deserves," Jisoo says. She crosses her arms and glares down at me.

I just stare at them trying to figure out what to say to them about what they want. As of right now, I'm not really talking to Minho, but I don't want to stop talking to him forever. What they're asking from me shouldn't be decided by them.

"Jisoo. Mi-jin. What are you doing?" A deep voice wonders.

The two girls turn around to look at Minho behind them. I stare up at him in shock, I didn't think that he would come over to help me out.

"Shouldn't you be with Bada," Mi-jin wonders.

"Where I am shouldn't matter to you, just like it shouldn't matter who I talk to," he says. "You three don't control my life and never will." Minho walks inbetween them and sit down in his chair.

The two girls glance at each other, glare at me briefly and then go to their seats. I go back to studying and wonder if Minho came over to actually help me or not. I begin to doubt that he actually did that to save me because of the way he worded it. He never said anything that had to do with me. I nibble away at my lower lip because of my nerves, as the teacher walks in.

Before my last class of the day I recieve a text from Taehyun saying he has something to show me and it's really important. I agree to look at it with him, I put my phone in my bag and focus on the material the teacher puts on the board.