Chapter 2

Olivia

I opened my eyes an saw a cute little ice cream shop.
"We went to an ice cream place for our first date. I know it's not the exact one but it's the same company."hayes said to me.
"Aww hayess this is amazing! thank you so much!"i said giving him a hug. he smiled and nodded his head. we walked over to a booth and sat down.

"so what are you going to order" hayes asked

"im going to have a vinilla milk shake"i said. he looked down at his feet.

"whats wrong?"i said

"when we went on our first date here you got a vinilla milkshake and i got a straw anad we shared it. and same thing with our one month anniversary."

"oh, well we can share one again..."i said ans his face shot up in delight.

"that would be amazing"he said. the the waitress came over to us.

"what can i get you guys today?"she said.
"Uh I'll have a vanilla milkshake, two straws please"i said and winked at hayes. he blushed and smiled at me.
"Ok it'll be right up!"she said and walked away.
"So what else do you have planned for today?"i asked.
"Well I have one more suprise after this then I was thinking since it's cold up here that we could go ice skating"he said.
"That's sounds like a lot of fun"i said.
I honestly don't know what my feelings are for hayes. I only remember but and pieces of our relationship and I'm starting to remember more of it little by little. but I don't remember much. and ever since we've been talking through text and he came all the way to canada for me, we've been spending a lot if time together. but what I do know is I do like him. the parts of our relationship that I do remember were just spectacular. he did the sweetest things for me. and I recently read the notes we left each other in the scrap book on the plane and it was really sweet how much we loved each other. and I want it to happen again because we had the best relationship from what I remember. But I'm not sure if I want a relationship right now, I mean with the accident and Brian still around looking for me. it's just a lot to take in

"Ok here's your milkshake with two straws"the waitress said and walked away. I grabbed my straw and hayes grabbed his and put it in the milkshake.

I leaned in to take a sip and so did he. our foreheads touched and we both laughed.

Then we heard screams behind us.
"OH MY GOSH IS THAT HAYES GRIER?!?! AND OLIVIA JOHNSON?!"a girl screamed.
Oh great, I forgot. he was vine famous.
"I'm so sorry"he said looking down. the girls came running into the shop.
"Oh my gosh we love you so much, can we have a picture with you?"one girl asked. hayes looked at me and I nodded. I took the girls phone and clicked a picture.
"Can I have one with you too?"the girl asked.
"You want one with me? really?!"i asked. I was shocked.
"Of course"she said.

Hayes took the phone and took a couple pictures of me and the girl doing a couple silly faces.
"Hey, I just wanted to say that all the hate you guys have been getting isn't true. you guys are perfect for each other and I support every decision you guys make. don't listen to all of the hate, I love you guys just the way you are and I wouldn't change a thing about you guys. "she said.
That was the most touching thing I've ever heard. i stared tearing up. I had a feeling I couldn't let this girl go.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much you have no idea how much that ment to me. If you don't mind, may I have your phone number. I have a feeling I can't loose touch with you"i said.
We exchanged numbers.

It turns out her name is amber. she lives right down the street from me. she has wavy golden brown hair that goes down right past her 'chest area'. she has amazing hazel eyes and little freckles across her nose and right under her eyes. she so pretty. her and hayes exchanged numbers also. they seemed to bind just like me and her did. this girls a keeper.