Born Singer

Jin's POV

"I'm hungry... " my eyes flew open when I felt someone nudged me by my nose.

Startled, I looked down and saw Jisoo's face too close to mine, her lips almost close to mine, I literally had to move back to avoid the contact.

To be honest, he'd love to kiss her any day but he noticed that she was out of herself ever since he came into the house.

In time baby... I said to myself.

He was shocked to see her crying. It was not just getting teary-eyed but she's actually crying like someone just died.

I was startled when she suddenly asked me if I love her. 

I almost said I do because I feel like I really do but I'm nervous that the boys might see through me.

These past few days, my eyes are only set to one person, her.

I love our Armys but, this is a different kind of love. My heart beats a little faster every time I see her.

He always loves Jungkook as the maknae of the group but whenever Jisoo shows concern with him or be sweet with him, I feel like I'd want to smack the shit out of the kid. And I'm never the violent one, to begin with.

When I sat beside her earlier and pulled her closer, I felt happy that I had a reason to be with her.

I was happier when the boys decided to go shopping. I'm not sure what happened before I came but they seem to really want to stay away from her.

She was hugging me tightly and got me really comfortable that I fell asleep while looking at her beautiful face.

My mind was pulled out of a trance when she snuggled a little closer, I had to catch my breath.

God, she smells so good.

Using my left hand, I pulled the phone in my pocket, my right hand still around her.

They've been asleep for an hour.

"I want ice cream... " I heard her whisper.

"They bought your ice cream, sweetie." I cooed her.

I'm not sure what's really wrong with her but I find it so cute. I put my phone down and hug her tighter.

========================

After ten minutes of cuddling, she suddenly stood up and kicked me out of the beanie bag. To say that I was shocked was an understatement. I was horrified actually.

She felt like a different person. But I still find her cute.

After a few minutes of tantrums, she decided to pull out a wireless microphone inside a cabinet I never knew existed. The next thing I remember is her jamming to BIGBANG sunbaenim's Bae Bae too seriously I wanted to laugh really hard but I was afraid she'll get offended.

Man, she was something. 

She was singing out of tune and too serious it's almost she's signings a sad love song.

Baby baby
Can you stay beautiful just like you are right now?
So my heart can race even after time passes
Baby baby
Don't wither, this is all for the selfish me
You have to stay just as you are right now

She started raising her hands like crazy trying to hit a higher note she doesn't even have to.

Oh my God, she really is so cute I could hug her right now.

I was sitting on the couch as I watch her sing while dancing. Then she started moving towards my direction. 

"Oppa, sing with me." Reluctantly, I started singing along with her, us sharing the mic.

Your eyes are pretty like a deer
My princess
When you laugh at me it's so chic
Are you crazy?
You're a natural beauty, so unique, so unique
My perfect dear

Be my muse

We're so comfortable together
I'm gaining so much weight
My body wraps around yours so perfectly
You're forever 25 to me
Won't ever change

Our face was too close and I'm wondering why she doesn't seem so affected when my heart feels like it will burst any minute.

"You're making me go crazy, do you know that?" I whispered but she only smiled.

I'm not even sure if she understood what I said or if she only thought it was part of the song.

The song ended and she moves away from my grasp then she started jumping up and down while searching for another song.

I wonder where she gets her energy from.

After a few minutes, our song Born Singer started playing.

She closed her eyes as she started singing Jungkook's part, my mouth left hanging wide open.

I'm a born singer A little belated confession (I swear)
The mirage that always seemed so far away is now before my eyes (It's here)
I'm a born singer Perhaps an early confession
But I'm so happy I'm good

I started laughing really hard when I heard her voice crack before the end of V's part.

My eyes are already flowing with tears when the door suddenly went wide open and the boys came in, shocked looked written all over their face.

I had to lay down on the floor laughing my ass off when Jisoo started laughing Suga's part.

I can see Suga's face frown.

I swear it was so funny as Jisoo was trying to act all swaggy perhaps imitating Suga but she definitely failed real bad.

Before I knew it, Taehyung, JHope, and Jimin were all dancing along with her while the others sat down on the couch all amused about the new side that we're seeing.

Jungkook probably went inside the kitchen to arrange the groceries.

I was trying to calm down from laughing when she started putting the word balls on Namjoon's rap part while she points her fingers.

Truthfully, I was afraid, my balls would show them all but
I was more afraid that they would fall
The fact that a kid who grew up on balls and books is now surprising the world I dunno
I was afraid I'd stand my balls to the world's expectations
In case I betray all those who had faith in me
I straighten my heavy balls and go up on my first stage
During the brief static of the moment, I steady my balls
People I've been watching are now all watching me
Those I looked up to my balls, right now they're beneath me
Uh like a kaleidoscope, the one chance act without my balls  to brush past had begun
3 year's battle with my balls doused in blood and sweat evaporates in 3 minutes
I was merely 0 seconds but I pour them out clearly I'm fucking balls

Everyone was dead ass laughing on the floor, Jimin was already crying while Namjoon looked really pissed off about Jisoo talking about his balls, Jungkook had to stop him from grabbing the mic.

Oh, God. This is gonna be a long night.