"Friend not showed up then?".  She said haughtily.

I looked around me and felt embarrassed by her presence.

" Well, maybe with her not around, it will give somebody else the chance to go to the front".    She sneered.

Then looked me up and down, before moving away.

I blinked hard as I notice her chatting to her friends and felt sure it was about me. I didn't understand quite what she was getting at, to be truthful, I mean neither of us had actually asked to be positioned where we were. It was the Directors idea, not ours.
Oh I wished Amelia was here. How I missed her.

I realised now, that I just could not be an actress in my own right, I was just not strong enough.
Amelia would be, I just knew it. She would have come back with a quick retort, such as the Director being able to spot real talent when he saw it, or something like that.
I watched as the girl continued to laugh and chat to her friends and so decided to move away from them.

Soon I was dressed in a lovely, Hogwarts robe and entering, once again the wonderous Great Hall.
How lucky was I to be in this very privileged position and immediately I began to look around me for famous faces.

Straight away I saw Daniel Radcliffe speaking to the Director, who's arms were doing their customery swirling about and his voice was loud and booming.
To the right of him were the Phelps twins, Oliver and James who play Weasley twins Fred and George. They looked kind of serious, not like the part they actually played when they always seemed to be messing about.
I was also very surprised at just how tall they were!

We were then told to stand at the side of the room, by the floor manager, and to await further instructions.
There is a heck of a lot of hanging around in film making.

I looked around me again to see who else I could spot. I really hoped that Gary Oldman would put in an appearance today or even David Thewllis, my two favourite Harry Potter actors, but to my dismay I heard that Gary was not in this scene and David wasn't even in this film at all.
My heart sank.
Not only was Amelia not here, but also I wouldn't be able to  see my favourite's.

Nonetheless, I was still infatuated by just being here and was still determined to really enjoy the experience.
I took in a breath as the Director approached us, his steely gaze searching all of our faces.
I felt sure he knew that Amelia was missing. Such was her immense presence here yesterday.
She positively shone.

"You.......you.......and you.....come to the front and sit down on these benches".     He barked, almost aggressively, with a pointed finger waving about in my direction.

I looked around me, as a boy and a young girl, made their way down to the front.

"Come along now...........you as well".    He said impatiently, his eyes staring directly at me.

I moved tentatively forward, not really knowing if he actually meant me, but no one else was moving, so I stepped forward more confidently.

" That's it....down here......now you three have to really look as if you despise Dan, because, as the story goes, he's cheated.".  He, then looked above us at the other's.

" The rest of you have to do the same, but a little less dramatic".   He went on, before turning to us again:

"But you three will be in shot, so put your best acting skills to the test. This is very important".   He said sternly.

I felt my insides start to panic.
Oh how I needed Amelia now!!!

Just as that thought swept into my mind, about half a dozen black caped figures came hurrying onto the film set, preceded by an exasperated looking floor manager.