Prologue

Prologue

Luke's POV

Today is a great day. I'm getting off work early and I'm going to see my girlfriend Tegan at my apartment. I told her to stay there until I got home so we could get dinner at Jamie's Italian.

Tegan is my absolutely beautiful blonde girlfriend. Best white smile, silky strawberry blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes; everything about her is just so perfect. We started dating 4 years ago when I was 20 and she was 19. I could say we're pretty serious. We've already gone past the 'i love yous' and she even has her clothes at my apartment and my clothes at her apartment.

I love her.

She has the greatest personality and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.

I drive to my two bedroom apartment excited to surprise Tegan by coming home early from work. I got her favourite flowers, yellow tulips and her favourite chocolates, Ferrero Rocher. I don't why but today I feel like spoiling her. I haven't spoilt her in a while so i guess today would be the best day since it's a Friday and I have the rest of the weekend off.

I reach my apartment complex and head into the lobby. I get into the elevator head up to floor 5 and get out. As I'm walking to my apartment my friendly neighbour is heading for the elevator so I decide to hold the door for her, she greets me with a thank you and I greet her back.

I get closer to my apartment and unlock they door.

"Baby Boo, I'm home and early so we can have more time to snuggle".

There was no response. I could here loud music coming from my second bedroom, so I follow the sound. As I get closer to the room I start to hear moaning, what the hell is going on. I reach the door, instead taking a peek so see what's happening I decide to slam the door open.

As I slam the door open I see my girlfriend Tegan on all fours with this random douche, I'm completely shocked right now, what hell is she doing.

"Tegan, what the fuck?!" I yell.

"Luke baby it's not what it looks like" she says getting out of my bed, naked.

"Then what the hell am I seeing then,huh?" I yell at her again.

I can't even think straight now,I want to beat the hell out of that guy in my head but I won't, if go into jail I might my job and job is pretty great. She stands there wide eyed not finding an excuse for what she was just doing.

"Baby please forgive me, I didn't mean for this to happen, I was just being stupid and he was just a mistake" she said pointing to the guy on the bed.

Her eyes start to water indicating that she going to use her water works on me.

"I don't even know what to fucking say Tegan, you freaking cheated on me, I would never have done that type of shit to you, it's just fucking cruel" I yell.

My head is spinning while she is trying to convince me to forgive her but I just I can't, she cheated on me, I can't believe it.

"You know what Tegan? Just fucking leaving I don't want to see your cheating ass face right now" I say as my face starts to harden.

She looks at me with shock across her face "You're not being serious are you?, baby i love you" she says as her face starts to sadden.

"Yes I'm serious, just leave and take that thing with you" I say pointing to the douche who had sex with my girlfriend, make that ex-girlfriend, I honestly cannot stand to see her face.

As soon as I say those words to her, her face hardens.

"You know what, whatever, I don't need you, I never thought you were good in bed, he great in bed, he makes me feel things I've never felt before, with him I actually orgasm unlike with you I have to fake it just to boost your stupid ass ego" she says with anger in her eyes.

I look in between her and her apparent 'sex god' "Tegan get the fuck out of here I don't want to ever see you again, I can't believe you just leave, I have nothing else to say to you" I say to her in a calm manner.

She tells the guys on the bed who's name is Zack to get dressed and leave my apartment. I'm waiting by the door for them to leave, Zack leaves the door first with me giving him a death glare,mother Tegan follows after him stopping by the door frame

"He wasn't the only guy I cheated on you with just saying" she says with a sly tone.

"You're a slut" is all I say and shut the door in front of her face.

I go to my couch and drop onto it. I sigh and put my face into my hands, I can't believe she did that to me argh.... I stand up and go into the room where Tegan had sex with that douche Zack. I'm moving out there is no way in hell I'm gonna be staying in this apartment being reminded of Tegan the slut cheating on me. I should also burn the picture her and me and those sheets too, disgusting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Tell me what you think of my prologue is good? is it bad? It's my first time writing, tell me what I could do better, I want something that everyone can enjoy.