Just go

Bree's POV

I was sitting in the car, staring out the window covered in rain. "So, Bree." Marcus said. "What do you want." I snapped. "Relax, I was just going to ask you what made you come with us?" "Why should I tell you?" "Because I am you're be brother." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder like Adam did. I pushed it off. "Don't touch me. Or talk to me." "Okay."

Monday

Melanie's POV

I picked at my cereal. It wasn't the same without Bree. "Mel? Lets go." Leo said. "Coming." I mumbled. I hopped up and walked out the door. I flipped my braid over my shoulder. As I turned around, I saw Marcus's face. "Uh oh." I said. "Hello, Melanie. Ready to go home?" he asked. I looked around frantically. This, not working out. "Hey, Marcus. I thought you were dead." Thanks, Chase. "And I thought you would have noticed that I wasn't, smartest guy on earth." "Technically, you also have super smarts." I hope he knows that didn't help. "Come on, Chase. Let's just go." I said, pulling his arm. This actually wasn't helping. "Mel, let me do this." "No, let's just go." "Melanie, leave me alone." "Chase! We don't need to do, this!" "Melanie! Let me do it, and leave me alone!" I looked worriedly at him. "He's right, Melanie. You should let him do this." Okay, hopefully I discover that my new ability is geo-leaping and that I discover it right now! "Nope! Bye Marcus!" I drug Chase's hand and boom- we were in the gym? "What the-" I began. "Mel, did you just geo-leap?" "I think so." That was really weird. I shook my head. I saw Bradley approaching us. Shoot! What were we gonna say?

"Chase! Bradley. Over there." I whispered.

"What do we tell him?"

"Bree... uh... she...is sick?"

"Yeah.Like he's gonna believe Bree has a little cold for the rest if her life and can't go to school!"

"I'm thinking!" All of a sudden, my head started to pound like crazy.

"Mel, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need some water." OH GOD MY HEAD! I walked over to the water fountain. I walked back and heard Bradley talking to Chase.

"Oh, well can you tell her that I Ned to talk to her?" He said.

"Uh, yeah. I will do that." Chase is just messing up.

"Okay, thanks man."

"Sure..." The pounding got worse and worse. I went into the bathroom and had my panic attack there. Okay, maybe it was my bun? I took my ballet bum out. Nope, wasn't that.

"Hi, Melanie." I whipped around.

"Marcus? What are you doing in the girls bathroom?"

"Bringing you home." he pushed a button on a gray remote. The pounding stopped, and I felt the floor.

Sorry for not updating for so long! My grandmother recently passed... so that's kind of what my new book, Heart Attack, is about.