Gritting my teeth even more I said "it will alone come out when am very angry."

"how do you know that?" Andrik asked confused.

"because i can feel it trying to get unleashed right now with all of you pissing me off!" I snapped at him and they stepped back, Nicholai rolled his eyes at their fear and signed.

Climbing in he sat me upright removing the ropes from my legs and hands, then turning to them "well aren't you going to remove the chains?" he asked Andrik angrily while I rubbed my hands as blood flowed through again.

That stupid rope was way too tight, I thought annoyed before looking up "well?" I asked and he shook his head.

"we cant, you think the magic is only staying still because you're not angry but that's not the truth. Its staying still because of the chains, even though you're not really angry the magic would make you angry at anything done or said in other for it to be in control." he explained and I found he was right because as he kept talking I felt my anger spike up more and more.

"fine, but get me out of here." I muttered annoyed and they nodded.

David got in the van kneeling besides me, he and Nicholai both proceeded to pull me out gently setting me on my feet. Looking around I noticed we were in a forest surrounded by trees, blinking at first I though I was imagining it but seeing the apprehensive looks on the girls faces made me narrow my eyes.

"don't tell me were in Bathsheba?" I asked in disbelief and they led me towards the side of the van to enter.

"okay we wont tell you." David replied and I glared at him in annoyance not in the mood for his smart remarks.

"you guys know we are missing school right?" I asked again looking at them perplexed.

David shrugged "we know but this is more important, besides your mum already made some excuse to them for us to skip for a few days." shaking my head i didn't bother saying anything again and just kept quite.

Through Nicholas and David's help I entered the van sitting in the back at the middle while the others proceeded to enter along with me, with Nicholai by my side in the right and David by my left on the three sitter I signed irritated not liking that am between the two nitwits. There where two more chairs in the front, one to the left and another to the right leaving space in the middle for us to pass through to come out or enter, Tierney and Danica occupied those ones while Andrik closed the sliding door. Him and jess took the front sits with jess driving this time thank God!, I thought. We'd been driving for 3hours and everyone was asleep besides me and jess, bored out of my mind I decided to ask "do you guys even know where she lives?"

She glanced up to look at me through the rear view mirror "the map." she answered turning back to the road "its a magical map that takes us to where we need to go. From that point on we have to pass the seer's traps if we want access to her leer or whatever she calls it."

"so what you mean is that the map is like a GPS device taking us to where she's staying. But for us to access her direct leer or whatever we need to pass her traps or die trying."

"pretty much."

"how nice of her to arrange such wonderful welcomes for those that want to see her." I grumbled sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

"not everything is for free babe, we need to work for it." I glared at her but she continued ignoring me "besides she as to protect herself too you know, if anyone see's her in her leer doing magic. Its bye-bye seer and hello pitchforks, but considering we live in the modern world now I should say hello science labs."

"I guess I get that." I responded nodding and she smiled.

Signing "am sorry for acting like a brat these days, I would blame it on the entire spell but that would be lying. I guess the spell reacted to how I felt deep down about everything, its not easy being told out of the blue you're not entirely human and then that you need to train in other to save an entire planet or should I say planets.

"we're sorry too, the pressure must have been nerve wrecking. I guess we were all tired of putting off our lives and wanted to end this quickly that we never thought about what it was doing to yours. To be completely serious I thought when you found out about all this you would have packed your bags, accessed you're trust fund from your grandparents and run straight for New York to live your life away from us crazy people." we chuckled because that was definitely something I would do.

"oh trust me I would have if I had access to the trust fun yet though it never even crossed my mind. Besides have you forgotten that I almost called the cops on mum to send her to a psychiatrist hospital."

We laughed again remembering what I almost did yeah "I still can't believe you almost did that." she said with an incredulous tone.

"what the hell did you expect?" i asked "at first she told me about my long-lost dad but then started telling me tails about some other planet. Did you all really expect me to take that without some cause of action?"

"true, it is you after all." she teased.