Love Or Like? (Episode 8)

'I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM OKAY!'

Wyatt shouted as he looked over to Rhett angrily

'WYATT! YES YOU ARE!'

 Rhett shouted back

Wyatt and Rhett were arguing over the fact Wyatt loved Viento (INFORMATION IN TEAM HOT WHEELS - HORIZON IF ANY IS NEEDED) Which although he did, he instantly denied it if asked...

*MEANWHILE*

Acapella just grinned as he looked at Viento, he was also teasing him about his feelings towards Wyatt 'Come on Viento, just face it: you totally love him!'

Viento turned, his face flushed with rage 'NO- I- AM- NOT!'

He shouted sternly at Acapella as he waved his arms around in a fit of anger/embarrassment...

*MEANWHILE AGAIN* 

Gage wrapped his arm around Brandon and smiled 'Well... I mean look, that score you got on Super Sloth Bomber was ace! 9'787 points must've been a nightmare to get!'

Brandon just smiled back and wrapped his arm around Gage's shoulders, blushing as he rolled his eyes 'Nah, it was a breeze, probably because you helped me a few times on the boss~' he giggled as he looked back at Gage, Gage then kissed him lightly on the forehead as they walked over to the others...

...Brandon then saw that everyone was going on about Wyatt and Viento's *Clears throat* "Friendship" that they had between them, Gage then looked at Brandon in a confused way 'I don't see why they make such a big deal about Wyatt and Viento... But never seem to acknowledge you and me being in love'

Acapella then looked at them and paused his sentence

'THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE PRETTY MUCH IN LOVE FROM THE ORIGIN OF AWESOME TO NOW!!'

He shouted from across the field...