How can you sleep ??

Start from the beginning

Don't teach my harshad !! I know what I have to do but this work is not so easy ....
First we have to separate those love birds ,just little fire will be enough to ruin manik malhotra life .
Nandani can't able to sleep ,she kept thinking of manik holding puppy ayyms look at him he didn't come !!

Than you should call him ?? Chachi said

No why will I call him . I will not call him. She said

Oky okay just eat your food and sleep if been months you have come back home nandu !! You should give us some time too ayyms complained

i love you ayyms why are you taking like this !! Now I will not think about manik let's eat something and tell me stories that you did when i can't able to sleep after mom died.

Manik on other hand keep tooseing on bed he can't sleep without her ,he stood up to bring her back than moved back !!
No I will not go this time otherwise that dog will also be back what should I do .

Ayyms slept besides her ,nandani moved out of bed slowly picking her bag with smurfy don't worry smurfy we are going back to our home !!

Mam where are you going ?? Guard asked her .

Malhotra mansion !!
Bring car right now she said he nodded and she drove to malhotra mansion.

On the other side manik also picked keys and moved out of house arjun smirked telling him that he lost bet and manik glared !!
On half way aymms called him .

Manik nandani just left for malhotra mansion she is not in her senses did she reached there ??

Oh aymms !!
when did she left he asked
Just few minutes back aymms told him ,he take turn and moved back to malhotra mansion ,
Throws keys towards Arjuna parked it in garage manik said running toward room .

Where is nandani bhabhi ??

She is coming back don't tell her about me manik told him he nodded .manik instantly throws his shirt and pretends to self waiting for nandani every minute he stood up checked from window than back to bed ,nandani on road side small hotel drinking tea !!

Its raining and too cold she is craving for tea , how can he sleep without me ??
Manik malhotra you lied to me
oh nandu I can live without you she mimicked his voice !!

My foot love !!
Smurfy don't worry we will throw him out of his room that's my house now !!
She smirked I'm coming back manik malhotra .

She entered in malhotra mansion everyone slept while few guards were there ,arjun came down from his room in security cell .

Where is manik ?? She asked
He is in room ?? he said
Okay take smurfy from now he will live at servant quarters and u will take care of him because i trust you his eye's popped out
Is there any problem ?? Or you hate dogs too ??

No no I'm fine he smiled .