Are you happy now

All the family is together and happy girls were chatting non stop about fashion ,movies and parties while boys were on pool side !!

Let's go to Ooty !!! Mukti shouted suddenly

Its good idea but will manik allow nandani its her seven month so by road its not safe alia added !!

Manik in shorts with towel wrapped around his shoulder comes near nandani kissing her cheeks what's going on ?? He said grabbing an apple and throwing two more to cabir and Abhe .

We are planning a trip to ooty its been long time since we all go there alia said !!

Alia after marriage you're brain is on right track let's go there cabir agreed manik looked at nandani she didn't said anything but deep down wanted to go with them.

So everyone wanted to go there ?? Manik asked sitting beside mukti eating her sandwich !!

My love why are you so sad don't you want to go with them manik asked ??

To be honest I don't want to take any risk but now you all are here after long time and nandani also need fresh air so let's go there !!

She stood up excitedly can we go Mani ?? Nandu asked cutely and everyone smiled hugging her why are you so cute baby doll mukti kissed her cheeks !!

By road it will take more than eighteen hours so we will go by air manik said !!
Everyone nodded agreeing with manik .

Than packed you're stuff we will leave after arjun will arrange everything cabir told them !!

Nandani came to her room where manik is laying on bed she sit beside him peeping to look at his phone he laughed what are you trying to do darling ??

what are you hiding from me ??
She asked

Did I ever hide something from you ?? He replied

Don't change the topic Mani ??
She again asked

Manik took her in arms ,I don't know but mom is not well she is hiding something from me ??
I'm noticing her she meet someone after we slept late night and moreover someone called her when I asked about it she changed the topic !!

Oh Mani you are thinking too much ,if something important than she will tell you !! Give her sometime
And go change you're stinking she pushed him away and manik laughed but you said you love me he come close to her .....
No I love someone else now she replied and manik instantly held her hand pinning her with door I will kill him , no you will not she laughs.....
I love him too manik said
Ohhh manik you're interested in men ??? She asked

If you're wife will not give you time than what should we poor man do ?? Nandani laughs

Mukti entered in room after knocking nandani pushed manik in bathroom mukti laughed what's going on ??
Your brother is now interested in man she told her and mukti laughed her lungs out !!

let me help you in packing ,alia also joined them and packed her stuff warm clothes !!

What is the expected date nandu navya asked ??

Its second week on January nandani told them so only one months later we have two little princess in this house !!
I can't wait to hold them mukti said
Neonika heard that they are going for trip ,why are you going there ??
I mean you all just reached tomorrow rest for few days !!

Anti are you fine why are you so worried ?? alia asked

Mom are you hiding something ?? Manik also asked