"Oh, yeah?" I murmur and lean in close to King who easily wraps an arm around my waist. "Let me show you how it's done."

Then my lips descend on King's for the second time today, making sure to moan loudly to infuriate the man I have known as my boyfriend and friend for two years. The anger I feel overpowers my dislike for King, I am so done with Edwin's pompous ass.

King cups my butt briefly and deepens the kiss as he palms my face. He teases me with his tongue, taking turns to suck and bite on my lip. I find myself starting to enjoy the kiss and I pull away. Fast. To avoid a repeat.

A knowing gleam enters King's eyes and I take a step away from him. He is one hell of a good kisser, better than Edwin and I am sure he knows that. That smirk tells it all.

"We are over slut," Edwin's voice booms, reminding us of his presence. I shoo him off like a fly that has overstayed its welcome because he has. We are done; over.

We have been over for a long time; I was not bold enough to tell him to his face.

The door shakes as Edwin bangs it behind him and I am afraid it will fall off its hinges. I don't feel any remorse but a sense of relief.

"You are not a slut," King starts to say but I place my index finger over his full lips.

I don't want to hear it; I don't want to hear that word. What I want to do is to explore my new relationship status, I want to kiss him. Maybe I voiced that thought out, I don't know but King's lips blanket mine.

There is an urgency in this kiss, his expert movements as he starts to unbutton my jacket which soon falls at my feet. He places his face in between the swell of my boobs and I moan when his fingers pinch my nipples through my red lace lingerie.

King unhooks my bra and I mirror the smile on his lips when he stares in awe at my boobs that are standing in all their perky glory. His lips close over one of them and I moan, throwing my head back to allow the sweet sensation course through me.

My moans increase as he sucks on them, taking turns between each nipple. Without breaking the kiss, he leads me to the couch and unzips my skirt, leaving me in my matching panties which soon joins my skirt. My body is aflame, aching for more of his touch and I wrap my legs around his waist.

His kisses become slower, sloppier as he fumbles with his trousers and I help out by tugging on the buckle of his belt. After a few unsuccessful attempts, we manage to free his dick from its confine and I gulp at the size, his length. My fingers reach out to caress it and his face squeezes as he hisses.

King's penis is big, bigger than Edwin's and also thicker. He slides two of his fingers into my wetness without notice and I scream in delight as my vaginal walls clench violently against his slender digits. I thrust my hips forward, willing him to get on with the real deal. I can't help it. I need him. Now.

As if on cue, my phone rings when his penis pokes my entrance and our bodies freeze. The phone rings again, bringing us back to the reality of what we are about to do. I look at him, then back at my naked body, wondering how things escalated to this.

Reaching for the closest piece of clothing, I bring it up to cover my breasts and my legs drop from his waist. "Get out."

King ignores me. His fingers slide deeper into my warmth and his other hand pinch my nipple but unlike before, it irritates me. I feel disgusted, like the slut Edwin say I am.

"Get out of my office!" my voice booms.

This time, he listens. His fingers slide out of my vagina and I stifle a moan, watching through hooded eyes as he takes his time to dress up as if he is giving me a chance to change my mind. He saunters to the mirror on the wall, my personal addition, when he is sure he looks okay, he heads for the door.

"We will continue this some other time," he says and opens the door, then on further thought adds, "you are one hell of a kisser."

The door closes gently behind him and my shoulders sag in relief. I rub my legs together to rid the tingling sensation in between them, hurrying to put on my clothes. I have a strong feeling we might have gone ahead if my phone didn't ring and I am not sure how I feel about that.

My left thumb moves to my lips and I smile. I haven't been kissed like that before and I already miss the feel of his lips on mine.

**********

I had not given so much thought to who I wanted as Mr. King but for now I decided to go with Blossom Chukwujeku. I was tempted to use Bryan Okwara or OC Ukeje.

Picture: Blossom Chukwujeku.

I will put pictures of Bryan and OC in the next chapters. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates.