ANNOUNCEMENT

I've decided to write a new book, and I'd just like ideas or votes on what I should pick and who I should write it about.

Main character vote:
Ten(NCT)

Doyoung (NCT)

Yuta(NCT)

Suga (BTS)

Jungkook(BTS)

V(BTS)

Youngmin (P101)

Kenta (P101)
....why do I feel like I got his name wrong

Jonghyun (P101)

Monsta X Hyungwon

Monsta X I.M

Monsta X Minhyuk

Other

Story plots:
16 reasons why I love you
Girl and guy best friends start dating and as time passes by while they're dating she finds 16 reasons why. Lots of memes.(half text half story)

My Dank husband
Someone random sends her a meme and once she finds out who it is she slowly starts getting more annoyed with him since he sends so many memes. But she doesn't know he sends memes because thats his way of sending a love letter, he says in his own words. (Half text half story)

They're just nerds (sf9) - this was already a draft but if you want it to be posted and help me write new chapters cuz brain block on this story (story)

Versace
He can't get enough Versace and you just seem to be filled with Versace (; (mostly texting)

Loved
A quiet girl who receives memes from a guy to make her feel loved. (mostly texting)

Other
A more awesome story than the ones above. dont hesitate to give me your ideas!

Comment on what you thinks good!

Also if anyone wants to design any sort if cover for me or future books I gladly accept them (except "sign - Jinyoung" had some problems with that cover)

Thanks my lovely pumpkins! ❤
.
.
.
.
.
Author~nim OUT!!