My Name (Bryan Kuznetsov) (LEMON)

You opened your eyes to see dim light from a window softly illuminating the room you were in. A bedroom. A hotel bedroom to be specific.

You sat up and looked down at your naked form, only covered by a thin blanket. You quickly turned your head to see a silver-haired male in bed next to you. Also naked.

You blushed as memories from the night before flooded back into your mind. It was your first night in your new home in Moscow. You had gone out drinking in a bar when the man you were in bed with approached you. The two of you spent the night flirting and drinking and soon enough you two found yourself checking into a hotel for the night. You remembered making out in the elevator and him leading you to the door all while you kissed his neck. Once the two of you were inside, you remembered him pinning you to the bed, ripping your clothes off and having his way with you all night long. Your blush deepened as you recalled the memories from the pleasurable night.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as the male next to you stirred, opening his eyes slightly to look up at you.

"Morning," he yawned, his voice deep and scratchy from sleep, making a shiver go down your spine.

"Good morning," you greeted, gulping slightly.

You were never one to sleep around, so you were totally inexperienced on how to handle this situation. Hell, you didn't even remember the man's name.

He smirked at you as his eyes moved down to your uncovered chest. You looked down and realized the blanket had slipped down when you sat up and quickly covered yourself up. He chuckled.

"No need to be shy," he grinned slyly, "I've already seen everything."

You blushed harder and looked away.

"D-doesn't mean you have the right to stare..." you mumbled.

He chuckled once more before leaning over to kiss your bare shoulder, trailing kisses up your neck to your ear.

"Oh? After the way you were begging for it last night?" He whispered, slipping his hand between your thighs and rubbing your womanhood over the blanket.

You squirmed and whimpered in protest but you could feel an ache grow between your legs as he touched you.

He kissed your cheek softly and moved his hand away, rubbing your thigh soothingly.

"Don't worry I won't," he hummed, "If I take you again now you won't walk for a week~"

With that he pulled away completely, leaving you a blushing mess. He stood, the blanket falling and revealing his gorgeous body in all its glory. His toned muscles and chiseled abs, his strong arms and his big well... you know.

You covered your eyes, not wanting to seem perverted, but the ache between your legs only grew. You pressed your legs together to alleviate some of the discomfort.

He reached down and slid on his boxers before turning back to you. Once his eyes landed on your covered face he couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you hiding? You've already seen everything too~" he grinned.

You flinched as you felt the bed shift, and you felt strong arms wrap around you. Your head rested against his well built chest, but you kept your face covered. The feeling of his skin against yours brought you back to the night before and you began to feel yourself getting hot and wet in between your thighs. You bucked your hips unconsciously, the ache growing.