•TWO•

Marinette's POV
I was laying on my bed talking to Alya while she was on the top bunk. The gate opened and showed a guard. It wasn't Tikki. It was her best friend Plagg. He has pale skin, black hair, and green eyes. As for Tikki. She had tanned skin, vibrant red hair, and blue mixed with violet eyes. "Hey Mari, Als." Plagg said. Plagg is basically the only guard here that is nice. He jokes with us and makes us good food. "Hey, Cheese." I said. We call him Cheese because he loves Camembert. "So, there's these guys. Their names are Adrien Agreste and Nino Lahiffe. Adrien is for Mari and Nino is for Alya. They might be able to help you escape if you sweet talk them good enough." Plagg said sing songly and smirked. My eyes lite up. "Really?!" Alya and I squealed. Plagg nodded. "They're coming later on." Plagg said and walked away because Tikki paged him to. "Als, we can finally leave and be free." I said and started to crackle. "What are you crackling about, Blueberry?" I heard someone say. It was my other best friend, Nathaniel or as I call him, 'My Tomato Boy.' "I might be able to get out of here." I said. He lives in the cell across from Alya and I. He's a year older than me. He came in a few days after I did years ago.

Flashback 7 Years Ago when Nathaniel came

Alya and I were on our beds talking and I was designing knives. Yes, we are 10 years old, but I'm insane now. We heard the gates open and we saw Tikki with a red head with turquoise eyes. "This is Nathaniel. He's insane now and will be joining you." Tikki said and threw him into his cell. After Tikki left, I went to my gate and said, "Hey Nathaniel?" He looked up and I saw tears in his eyes. "Yea?" He asked. "I just wanted to tell you that if you want to talk, I'm here." I said. He smiled and said, "Thank you...." "Marinette." I corrected him. "Thank you, Marinette." He said. "No problem." I smiled. "Alright Heathens, go to bed, or you'll be shocked to death." Tikki said and walked off. I went to my bed, same for Alya and everyone else. Nathaniel went to lay down then he looked at me. I looked back and smiled. 'Night Blueberry.' He mouthed. I chuckled. 'Night Tomato Boy' I mouthed back. He smiled and turned to his other side facing the wall. I laid on my back and sighed. "Aww. Marinette has a little crush." Alya cooed. "Shut it before I cut you." I threatened. Alya chuckled and went to bed. I don't even know Nathaniel, but he seems really nice. I sighed and shook the thought away from my head. I turned to my side facing Nathaniel. I stared at him for a while and then drifted off the sleep.

Now

Ever since then, Nathaniel, Alya, and I have been best friends. They are literally the only family I have. I don't know and I don't care if my parents are dead or alive. They sent me here and I am glad of it. I have friends and that's all I need. Besides food and whatnot.

Adrien's POV

I was walking home from school when I heard a familiar voice. "Adrikins!" I voice that belongs to a b... I got interrupted from my thoughts with a hug around my neck. "Adrikins, why are you ignoring me? Did something happen at school? I can tell daddy and he'll do some..." I cut her off. "No. The mayor doesn't need to do anything. I've been thinking about stuff lately." "Is it about me?" She asked and batted her eyelashes. "Sorry but no. I volunteered to do something somewhere everyday after school." I said. I've volunteered at the Miraculous Asylum on top of the tallest hill in Paris. I thought it would be good for me. I don't know how but oh well. I started walking away from her but she stopped me. "Do you have a girlfriend I should know about?" She asked. I shook my head. "I've moved all my photoshoots to lunchtime and on weekends just for this." I said. "Can I come?" She asked. I hesitated at first but then said, "Sure." She will definitely regret this. I started walking home with Chloe clinging onto me as usual.

At home

I walked inside my home and called out, "Father, Nathalie?" No answer. Chloe unclinged herself and I made my way to my room with, of course, Chloe behind me. I put my bag on my bed and said, "Let's go." She nodded. I walked outside and saw the limo. We got in and we were driven to the Asylum.

At the Asylum

We walked inside and I walked to the front desk. I saw Nino waiting for me. "Hey dude." He said. I waved. "What am I? Chopped liver?" Chloe asked and glared at Nino. "Beats me." Nino laughed. "Adrien, why are we at an Asylum?" Chloe cried. "Like I said. I volunteered here." "Names please?" The lady at the desk asked. "Adrien Agreste and Nino Lahiffe." I said. She nodded and a girl with vibrant red hair and blue with violet eyes walked over. "This is Tikki. She'll be showing you to the cell you'll be working at. Now, you must be Chloe Bourgeois. I have someone for you." The lady said and smirked. "Follow me, please." Tikki said and smiled. She seems nice. She walked us to the cells. As we were walking, Chloe held onto me because some of the inmates were growling at her. I noticed some people with cell mates and some didn't. I saw a guy with brown hair with blonde tip and brown eyes and a big guy the same hair and grey eyes in one cell. I looked at the paper with the names. It said, 'Kim Le Chien and Ivan Bruel. Across from them were two girls. One had pinkish reddish hair and blue eyes and the other had blonde hair with pink, green, and blue streaks and golden eyes. Their names her Alix Kubdel and Mylene Haprele. The next one had two girls as well. One had blonde hair in a pixie cut and blue eyes and the other had long black hair with purple ends and copper eyes. Their names were Rose Lavillant and Juleka Couffaine. Across from them was a guy with brown hair and brown eyes with black glasses like Nino's. His name was Max Kante'. Next to his was a girl with orange hair that comes to her shoulders and green eyes with glasses like Nino's. Her name was Sabrina Raincomprix. Across from her was a little girl. Maybe 10 or 11. Definitely way younger than me. Everyone else was the same age as me. Her hair was brown in messy ponytails and golden eyes. Her name was Manon Chamack. We finally got to the last two cells. There was one with a guy with red hair and turquoise eyes. His name was Nathaniel Kurtzberg. Lastly across from him were two girls. One with auburn hair with red streaks and brownish greyish eyes and a girl with raven blue hair with bluebell eyes. Their names her Alya Cesaire and Marinette Dupain-Chang. Marinette was gorgeous.

Marinette's POV

I saw Tikki come by with some people. One was a girl with blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes with way too much makeup on. A guy with black hair with glasses like Alya's and brown eyes. Then came a guy with messy blonde hair and emerald green eyes. "Girls, this is Adrien and Nino. They will visit you two every day after school." Tikki said. She turned around and said to Nathaniel, "Nathaniel, this is Chloe. She'll do the same thing." He got up from his bed and walk towards her and grabbed her hands with a smirk on his face. "Adrikins!" She cried. Nathaniel just smirked and looked over to me. I smiled at him and nodded for him to keep going. Tikki opened the gate and let Adrien and Nino in Alya and I's cell and she let Chloe into Nathaniel's cell. Chloe hesitated, but Tikki pushed her in. "Don't destroy them, Heathens. I mean it!" Tikki said and walked off. "Alya's the name. Don't wear it out." Alya said. "Marinette." I said. I looked over to Nathaniel's cell and saw Chloe in the corner sobbing and Nathaniel laughing on his bed. I looked back at Adrien and Nino. I had to admit, Adrien is really cute. I think Alya could say the same with Nino. She's blushing. I punched her in the arm and whispered in her ear, "Alya, we're inmates, we do not blush nor do we smile." She nodded and mouthed a sorry. I nodded in forgiveness. I am really not looking forward to this at all.

Here's chapter two for y'all. Sorry it took long. I've been dealing with my new braces and haven't gotten much sleep cause of it. Thanks for reading. Love y'all.