Breakfast and Whiskey

Arriving to a nearby diner, the Gorillaz members enter to see that breakfast service has begun. The hostess guides the four members to their booth. Some of the people in the diner gave strange glances to them. A blue-haired, black-eyed, long legged man was not the strangest member of the group. Rather, it was the green-skinned man with the long black nails sitting next to him that takes the cake. A large man wearing a red beanie and a yellow shirt sat next to the fashionable Asian woman with different colored spectacles.

Yes, this was Gorillaz.

Working at the dinner, a young woman with orange colored hair and green eyes organizes the clean silverware into the tray. She works as a waitress to cover her rent since she moved out of her parents' home.

"Celeste." Her senior coworker calls out to her. "I'm desperate. Can you cover that table for me?" She points to the table where the Gorillaz members were glancing through the menus.

"Sure." she replies. She sets aside the tray to pick up the pen and notepad. She makes her way over to the Gorillaz.

"Hello." Only three of the members look up to their waitress. "My name is Celeste, and I will be your server. Can I get you guys started with a drink?"

"You can start by getting me a bottle of whiskey followed by the steak and eggs. And..." the green-skinned man finally looks up at the waitress. A sinister smiles spreads widely on his face to look at the green-eyed beauty before him. She's got an average bust, but she has such lovely skin. Easy prey for him. "The name is Niccals. Murdoc Niccals." He quickly scans over the curves in her fitted uniform. Celeste quickly writes down on her notepad.

"We don't serve alcohol, but I can get you the Rib-eye steak with 2 eggs. How would you like that cooked?" His smile quickly turns into a frown.

"No booze? Well, this place already sucks." he complains. Not wanting to deal with Murdoc's antics, the Asian girl kicks him underneath the table. While Murdoc grunts at the pain, she glances to Celeste with a smile.

"Don't mind him. He's just a cranky old man. My name is Noodle, by the way." She shakes hands with her. "Give him medium rare steak with over easy eggs. And I'll have an iced tea with lemon. Also, I would like French toast with strawberries please." Celeste writes down the order.

"Name's Russel. What do you recommend for a big breakfast to order? I got a real appetite." The large man asks her.

"Oh, we have the special today. It comes with 2 pancakes, 2 sausage links or bacon, hashbrowns, and 2 eggs cooked however you like." Celeste points to the special on the menu for Russel.

"I'll take it with sunny side up eggs. And I'll have a black coffee as well." Celeste writes down his order. "And for you, sir?" She looks at the blue haired man.

"You can call me 2-D. Just a peppermint tea for me." he says with with a toothy grin. Celeste was kind of taken back on how he only order a drink. Nevertheless, she wrote it down.

"Okay, I'll get these orders in." Celeste takes the menus from the four members. She makes her way to the back of the house. Murdoc lifts his grumpy mood when he sees their waitress walking away, especially in that short skirt of hers.

"Nice ass on that one. I'm I right?" Murdoc asks his band members. Noodle and Russel roll their eyes while 2-D slowly shifts away from him.

"She did not become a waitress to be catcalled, Muds." Russell points out.

"Come on, Russ. One trip in my Winnebago, and she'll keep crawling to my lap." Murdoc boasts.

"Yeah, right. You're old enough to be her father. I doubt she'd have sex with a grump like you." Noodle comments. He points a long black fingernail at her.