?Cupcakes and Baths?

Start from the beginning

"You're in trouble too, Benjamin. I am not in the mood nor have the time for this. As punishment, BEN will not play video games for five days and wash dishes. Jeff, you will clean that ghastly room (A/n: God knows what's in there) and help little Y/n with cupcakes."

"What!!?!!" Jeff yelled.

"I am certain Y/n asked you nicely and she cannot do it unsupervised, so you will do it. Am I clear?"

The boys grumbled a "yes sir" and walked away. Jeff gestured you follow him to the kitchen. You happily followed him and put on an apron, ready to bake. You noticed Jeff didn't have on an apron. You looked around for another apron. There was pink apron that read "Kiss the cook!" on a hanger by the stove. You grabbed the apron and ran over to Jeff who was putting the materials on the counter. Jeff looked at it with a "wtf" face....or at least you think.

"Oh. Hell. No." he said.

"Jeff, you need to wear an apron!"

"Fuck no! I'm not wearing that piece of shit!"

"Jeff!"

"Hell to the no!"

"If you don't put this on, I'll tell Slendy what you did on Sunday night!" you threatened. You saw fear flash through his eyes. You know he had to comply. If he wants to stay alive that is.

"....you wouldn't fucking dare"

"Jeffery Woods, do I look like I'm freaking joking?"

"Tch, FINE!"

He snatched the apron and placed it on. You clapped your hands in approval. He looked away, cheeks pink in anger and embarrassment.

"Let's fucking do this already."

~timeskip to cupcakes in oven~

While the cupcakes were baking, you noticed that there were still some batter left. You smiled evilly as a thought passed. You grabbed a handful of batter and threw it as hard as you could.

*SPLAT*

It landed directly on Jeff's face! You laughed loudly, holding your hands to muffle the sound in vain. Jeff stood frozen as the batter slid down his face. You jumped in fright as you saw Jeff's face. (A/n: In this moment Y/n knew...she fucked up XD) He was beyond pissed. He lifted his hand and you closed your eyes. (Quick bio. You are from an abusive father and a loving mother but she died by him while you were in your room. Okey I'm done!)
.
.
.
.
.
*SPLAT*

You opened your eyes and found batter dripping down your head. You blinked and looked at Jeff. He was laughing on the floor rocking side to side while holding his sides.

"Y-you should've s-seen hehe y-your face!! HAHAHAHA!!"

"Hey! No fair!"

"It's so fair! You did it first and payback's a bad bitch!"

You puffed out cheeks and scooped up more batter. This means war.

"Well baby, I'm the baddest!"

*SPLAT*

"Oh you gonna get now, ya little twerp!"