Chapter 11- Danger.

Chapter 11- Danger.

"Sam, what's wro-" I started to say. She had stopped crying, and her eyes were as big as tennis balls. She had her hand out in a stop! kind of way. She picked her other hand up and placed her index finger on her lips.

"No. Really, what's wrong?" Zach whispered. She took her finger off her lips and pointed down the hall toward what seemed like a kitchen. I had only been in 3 parts of the house. Anyways, there were sounds coming from behind the swinging doors.

"Somebody's in here." Sammy whispered to Zach and I.

"But, who?" I wondered out loud. The voices that had been talking grew louder as we tiptoed closer.

"But- Mr. Wither, there has to be another way!!" A girl said.

"I have told you one too many times!! Laney, call me Wither!! Not Mr. Wither. I'm not a boss anymore." (Not a boss mob, a literal boss.)

Where have I heard those two names before? I shook my head, telling myself that I had just gone crazy.

"Does it really matter?" A man with a deep voice said. "Oh, shut up Mark." The same voice--Probably Wither--said.

Sam stepped on a wooden pressure plate. A noise sounded. Oh geez. I've stepped on many pressure plates and they have all

resulted in.....pain?

"WHAT IS THAT!!??" Laney called. I heard someone get out of their chair and walk towards the doors we were hiding behind. My body clenched up. Uh oh. We gotta get out of here.

"Run!!" Zach mouthed, getting up silently. I nodded and Sam and I ran upstairs while he ran into some sort of basement. I dragged Sam into my room that I would never call home, and told her to hide under the bed. I hid behind a two blocks high, 4 blocks long wall. Probably for dressing.

"Who goes there!!??" Wither called. "I told you we shouldn't have come here. It's that girl Amber's old house." Laney exclaimed. I froze. How did she know me? How did she know that I was going to live here? What was so bad about me that I didn't know?

"Yes, I know. I know her dad. I fired him. I even led him to this place for that matter." It was my dads boss. He put us here for something. The reason why they took my parents and not me and Ashley...I don't know. But what I do know is that my mom and dad were hiding something. And I will find out what it is. Or was.

-------------------

"Laney, go upstairs and check there. Mark check in the basement." I heard footsteps. A girl with pure blonde hair walked into the room. She checked under chests, she broke wooden planks, but the thing she didn't check was under the bed.

I heard her walking closer to the dressing wall; and she peeked behind it.

It was one of the girls from the Herobrine's Helpers group in the palace. That's where I heard her name from. This somewhat makes since.

"HEY! WITHER! I FOUND SOMEBODY THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO MEET." She smirked. I struggled to get out from behind the wall , but she grabbed my neck with her cold hands.

"You are not going anywhere..." I heard louder footsteps coming down the hall and walking into my room.

"Ahh. Look who it is." A man with a wither face but human body said. He strutted closer, raised my head up, and punched me right smack in the middle of my face.

All I saw was black. Everything black.

--------------------

I woke up abruptly in a dark room, tied to a pole. I couldn't talk, as duct tape was covering my mouth. Sam and Zach sat next me, on separate poles. They were tied up as well, and their mouths taped shut.

The only light was coming from a small tv in the corner, the screen shone blue. Next to it was an even smaller radio that was all staticky and old. Muffled voices were coming from it. I could only make out a few words:

Notch. Li- Alive..........

There was More buzzing. I only heard one last thing.

Danger.