My Bubble

CHAPTER 2

After I just say there Ash came in and said, " Hey can you drive us to the mall? We have nothing better to do?"

I thought to myself, 'yes well I do! I need to go and cry!' I finally gave in, "Ugh! Fine, but promise you won't do anything stupid?"

"Sweet thanks!" he said and zoomed out of the room.

I went up stairs to get my things ready when I noticed my leg was bleeding. I remembered that since I was getting bullied that I started to cut myself. It wasn't very noticeable and that was one thing Ash didn't know about which was good! I finally got myself into my bathroom and noticed that it was pretty bad. I started to panic! I didn't want my mom knowing so I threw on some band-aids and put pants on.

When I walked down stairs I saw the boys all ready.

"Alright let's go what are we waiting for!" Griffin shouted why'll he waved his hand in my face.

" Hold on..." Ash was inspecting me and continued, " your forgetting something.

I looked down, nothing was missing! Then I felt my head, crap, no hat!

"Oh yes! I'll be right back!"

I left the room and went up stairs to my secret closest, the little attic in my closet, and looked through my hats. Super heroes, actresses, actors, pick up lines, abbreviations, emoji's, disney, or sports hats! I noticed that I was wearing a semi-cute shirt that was green, so I went with my Green Lantern hat.

I went back down stairs and told everyone to get into the car. As everyone got into my green Volvo I said, " Seat belts boys! And what type of music, Disney, Pitch Perfect, sports warm ups, or the boring radio."

"Radio!" Griffin and Ash said.

"I don't care music is music." Jake said.

" So there it's the radio for once!" Ash shouted and hit his fist on the top of my car.

"Don't do that to my car! and fine radio it is."

Why'll I put on the radio I noticed the song that was on which was, All of Me. I could feel tears coming in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I quickly changed the song to Disney which that song was, Painting the Rose's Red from Alice in Wonderland.

"Come on sis, nobody loves Disney like you do change it to sports!" Ash exclaimed.

" No!" I shouted and I never shout at him, because I love him like a true brother. "I'm sorry I'm just not in the right mood!"

The rest of the way was quiet and I could see Jake wanting to comfort me, but didn't know how. So I just looked over and mouthed, 'I don't care if you do' and he put his hand on mine which made me a little bit better.

We finally got there and I gave Ash and Griffin each $20. Jake said that he would stay with me, but I need him to keep an eye on the boys. The first place I wanted to go was the music store and then if there was time the hat store.