Laxus x badass! Reader lemon

Request by Blood-Reaper
3 updates in one day... I got inspired

Your pov

I could rip his head off! Who does that cotton candy haired brat think he is! I finally return from a mission and he decides it's a good idea to fight me as soon as I get back! After finally containing the boy the master comes out of his office, probably from hearing news of my return.
"Y/n"
He master says stern, "come with me"
I stand, everyone looks to me watching as I make my way to his office. Before I enter I turn back to the room filled with my guild members, everyone suddenly looking away I shrug and continue into the office. After I enter I close the door and make my way to the seat in front of his desk. The master sits, placing his hands on the desk.
"Y/n... have you been feeling... 'off' lately?" Makarov asks coughing out his words, but as he mentioned I was off so I nodded.
"Makarov what is this about?"
The master looks up from his position across from me...
"Y/n... as a dragon slayer you should know some about dragons right?"
Again I nodded, confused.
"Then you should know dragons are like other animals, and have certain instincts..."
"Not to be rude, but please just get to the point"
The master nodded,
"It's mating season, dragon slayers have one, just like a dragon"
My eyes widened realizing what he meant
"Does that mean I have to find a..."
I swallowed the lump forming in my throat before continuing
"Mate?"
The master slightly chuckled at that
"As you could probably tell, gajeel has found levy, natsu has Lucy, and Wendy is too young still."
My head was still confused over this whole thing...
"So who's my mate then?" I ask looking up.
The master chuckles,
"No one really knows except you, but I have noticed you've gotten close to laxus"
My eyes hardened at his words(a/n not the only thing gonna be hard(;)
He nervously laughed pushing me out the door. I scoffed walking upstairs to the only person here that wasn't absolutely crazy.
"Laxus"
I saw him jump, turning to face me, startled by my suddenly loud voice.
"You're a dragon slayer, so I need answers"
He looked over at me confused before nodding and motioning for me to sit. Walking over and sitting across from him, I place my hands on my knees and lean forward.
"What the hell happens during mating season and why the fuck did no one tell me about it?"
His eyes widened then soften as he nervously laughs.
"Well... as you can guess, during mating season a dragon slayer chooses a mate... and well... they..."
I raise my hand to cut him off
"Are you telling me dragon slayers have a specific time to fuck?"
He quickly nodded before continuing,
"If a dragon finds its mate they get possessive, and won't let anyone near the mate. Also, if they don't mate before time is up, they die..."
My eyes grew wide
"Wait, if they die why are you still here?"
He looked down, not meeting my eyes
"I... never found someone suitable so it never really mattered"
I smiled and slightly chuckles before standing up. My sudden movement cause him to look up.
"Lets go, we're gonna find you a mate"
"How?"
I smirked again
"Lucy is throwing a party, she invited me out of fear, yet it was an invitation."
Nodding he stood up and followed me out of the guild.

*•small time skip•*

We got to the party about an hour ago and laxus hasn't left my side.
"I thought you were going to find a mate"
"I found one... but what about you?"
"I'm still looking but you should go get her"
He nodded about to stand up when he was suddenly pushed back down. A girl made her way in front of him, hand never leaving his shoulder.
"Hey, are you busy?" She asked practically shoving her boobs in his face while her hand slowly moved from his shoulder to his chest.
"Um... not really" he awkwardly responded.
"Well, I don't get how you could be here alone... so why don't I join you?" She said moving closer yet again, now basically sitting on his lap. For some reason it bothered me and before I realized what I was doing I slammed my hand on the table in front of me causing both to look in my direction.
" Actually sweetie, I'm with him, and I would appreciate if you could leave"
Standing up I make my way around the table forcing her off of his lap.
"So, bye"
I turn back to laxus, him staring at me confused. I smirk at him and shoo the girl away. I turn my head as a sudden voice says:
"What was that about?"
Suddenly realizing what I did I smile to myself
"I just found my mate"

*•y/n apartment•*

Running in my apartment I drag the blonde haired boy behind me and up the stairs to my room. Shutting the door behind us I push the boy onto the bed. Slowly crawling on top of the blonde I make my way up to his ear slightly biting it before whispering
"I want you to realize, I'm not gonna be yours"
I look up to find his face twisted in confusion. I chuckle before continuing
"You're gonna be mine"
His eyes widened at my words, his breathing becoming heavier. Moving back above his face I slowly lean on and peck his lips. Trying to change position , he reaches to flip us over. Holding him back from doing so I say:

"I'm not only dominant in fights"

That being the last thing I said before letting instincts take over. I lean back in connecting our lips, wasting no time I glide my tongue over his bottom lip. He parts his lips allowing me to enter. I reach my hands into his hair and pull as I continue to explore with my tongue. Reaching down to remove his shirt and Moving my kiss from his lips to his neck I continue to bite and suck. When I reach his collarbone I slightly bite cause his breath to hitch, knowing I found his sweet spot I continue to nip at the skin. Once I decide to move on I bite harshly on the spot, licking the skin as I feel him tense from the sudden pain. Pulling away I look at the new found mark, smiling to myself knowing he was now mine. While I was sitting I pull my shirt over my head, looking down to catch him staring up at my chest licking his lips. I notice him reach up to try to remove my bra, forcefully I pin his arms back down above his head. I reach down to undo his belt slowly teasing him. After successfully removing his belt I move to unbutton his pants, slowly sliding them down his legs. Leaning back up I remove my own pants. Palming him softly through his boxers I hear a small grunt escape his lips. Distracted by the noise he made I didn't notice when he moved to flip us over. Now towering over me he grins and he moves down and removes my underwear. He looks me up and down licking his lips again. Growing impatient I reach down and pull down his boxers watching as his growth sprung free. He smiles at the face I was making while admiring his length. Leaning down he connects our lips roughly kissing me. Next thing I know he roughly slammed into me, causing my walls to clench and a sudden moan to come out of my lips. Repeatedly slamming into me I could feel his length twitch inside of me. Feeling a knot forming in my stomach I moan again. Laxus buries his face into the crook of my neck as his thrusts become sloppier. I hear him grunt, knowing I'm close.
"Fuck y/n... so good"
Hearing my name was the thing that sent me over the edge my walls tightening as pleasure washed over me in waves. Soon after I felt him twitch a final time before I felt heat shoot into my lower region. Panting he removed himself and layed next to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist he gently kissed my temple before falling into a sleep.

*•next day at the guild•*

Walking into the guild next to laxus I open the door to have everyone stare at us. Keeping my composure I sternly glare at all the members
" Look away or this will be the last thing you ever see"
Hearing my words the guild falls quiet and returns to their previous actions. Seeing the master walk into the hall, he notices my presence.
Walking over he smiles
"I take it you found your mate?"
I chuckled before nodding
"I guess I did"
The master nodded as well
"I told you"
The master laughed slightly mocking that I wouldn't admit the fact.
I growled slightly at that, laxus chuckling behind me. Looking at the blond behind me the master laughed.
"So... she marked you? This is a surprise!" The master continuing to laugh.
Laxus became flustered at the comment
"Shut up!"
That was the last they heard of laxus before he pulled me up the steps.
Sitting back on the couch he pulled me next to him wrapping his arms around me. He laid his head onto mine,
"You know... I was waiting a while for you to notice how attached you became..."
I picked my head up looking at him
"Shut up! Not you too!"
All he did was chuckle before laying his head back down.
And I couldn't help but laugh too.

*•~•*
A/n I know the ending kinda sucks but I wasn't really sure how to end it ':)