A new aim

He was there again. The strange grass. It was there again. The seer. He was there again. This time, Asgeirr took a closer look at his surroundings. He found himself in some sort of cage like structure, overgrown with something reminding Asgeirr of the so called "ivy" he had seen in the southern lands. He couldn't see much further than that, the foliage was too thick to grant him even the slightest glimpse of his surroundings. Only clear, distant laughter could be heard, splitting the otherwise complete silence. The seer stared at Asgeirr. The white gleaming lights that were his eyes seemed to pierce right through Asgeirr, the seer's purple, flaming silhouette was as none-saying as a frozen fjord. "You have made it far Asgeirr!",the seer proclaimed. "But your journey is only at it's start."; the seer seemed entertained "or nearly at it's end." The temperature seemed to drop immediately after he had said that. A throbbing pain began slowly picking at Asgeirr's mind. "Your...gift could be powerful...or your downfall. It is...a disease, that will tear you apart from the inside, first shredding your soul...and then your body!" The seer's voice became ever more high pitched, his flaming form losing its cohesiveness, growing, spreading, burning ever brighter. The pain got nearly unbearable, Asgeirr's skin started burning. "This is no place for you, mortal! Go and despair, or rise to the depth!" The seer had become a fiery whirlwind, a pillar of purple fire, raging and flowing, shrieking. The torture ended, as Asgeirr felt his flesh be burned of his bones.

And another one for the record! I'm not updating this on any schedule, so don't be worried that your (definitely) beloved story doesn't get updated. Phew, this one I'm kinda half confident is good. Please, tell me what you think, all ye guys have been slacking with leaving comments y'know? While we're at it, why don't you leave me some feedback? I really want your guys input on this one, to improve my writing and maybe even shape the story to your liking in some regards. Also, question of the time unit: what are your thoughts on the seer? What dis his last words mean? Curious who might be able to predict my plan~