Chapter 7

"Say..why don't we just run away together? I know we are  betraying our people but I don't care, if they can't understand that I  love you....then I'll just run away with you to be happy." He said  holding your hands.

***

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)...I couldn't give us...a bright future." The guy whispered.
"It's okay...I don't mind...long as I'm with you until the end...I don't mind.." You whispered.

***

Laughter was heard within the field of flowers as a couple layed down in the grass under the shade of the tree behind them.

"Let's stay like this forever." The man said.
"Forever huh?" You asked.
"Yeah..just the two of us." The man replied leaning over you.
"I'd love that." You smiled.

***

"I promise..I'll return to you one day...I'll find you..." The man whispered.
"Okay...I'll be waiting..." You replied.
"Are you two still alive? Geez just die already!" The Earl shouted.

Raising his sword he landed another blow on the both of you and nothing but darkness came after.

***

Yuu  was laughing out of control while you were crying your eyes out, you  wanted to see him again, wanted him to hold you in his arms again. You  wanted to hear the wonderful three words he'd always tell you once more.

But would you really get this chance? Would you ever see him again because of what's happening now?

'I want to see him....' You thought.

You  were so absorbed in your thoughts you didn't listen to the voices  around you and continued to cry, this only brought more anger to Kanda  as he shouted at them for making you cry. Not long after harmful shocks  racked your body and your screams were following after.

Kanda  was in the same boat as you as the two kids laying across from one  another struggled in pain, it was so unbearable that you wanted it to  stop...you wanted it to stop so bad so you could run into either Kanda's  or Alma's arms where you were able to cry so freely and feel safe as  much as you could in a place like this.

----

Alma  was hell bent on getting Yuu and (Y/N) out of the room they were in, so  much that his innocence finally accepted him but sadly he ended up  killing everyone that was after him for the moment.

But what  he saw....tore him up. It was the real bodies of their former selves  something that he nor the other two were suppose to see nor find out.  This lead Alma to lost control of his anger and hatred to the point  where he didn't care anymore.

-----

Just outside a  few yards a exorcist was injured, it was Noise Marie. Another test  subject but one that seemed to have came before Kanda, Alma and (Y/N).  But he suffered horrible injuries to his eyes making him blind it seemed  like.

The two people who found him reported back but were  ordered to bring him back to HQ which they ended up doing so without  question. Then again orders were orders and with the darkness within The  Order you couldn't escape no matter how badly you wanted to.

It was just how much freedom this place seemed to have taken away from you.

-----

Alma  was still in the room where the real bodies of the ones being 'reborn'  were, it looked like he spotted his as he began to remember what his  memories were before this all happened, tears rolled down his cheeks as  he slowly but surely started to remember everything.