Chapter 36

Jason McCann:

"Nick!" I yelled. "Nick!" I yelled again. Alex came out of his room. "What's going on?" He asks. I stop in front of him. "Where the fuck is Nick?" I ask. His face showed complete confusion. "He was sitting in the couch a minute ago.." He replied. I start walking again. Alex followed me.

"Nick" I said. He turned around. "Oh hey Jason" he said. That smile on his face. Like he didn't have a care in the world. He got up to see what I wanted. As he got closer I punched him. He trip back & fell. Holding his hand to his face.

Dramatic much? I bearly touched him.

"Jason what the hell?" He said. "So it's okay for you to be kissing other peoples girlfriend?" I asked. He narrow his eyebrows.

"Dude what the fuck?" He asks. I was getting near him. Alex pulls me back. "Jason calm down" he warns me.I shake him off me. Nick got up & was getting comforted by Allan. "Allan hands of him" I said. He seem to react right away. Allan got up & step back. He knows what's best for him.

"Respond asshole" I said. "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about" he said. "Don't come with that shit. How are you gonna do this to me?" I asked. He didn't respond. "I helped you get your sister back when she got kidnapped. Your mother is living in a better place since The diamonds tried to attack her. Nick I saved your life & go on & kiss the girl I love?" I asked. I felt tears coming on. Alex shakes his head at Nick. Alex He puts his hands on my shoulder.

"Jason calm down" he says. I shake him off again. "Don't fucking touch me" I yelled. Nick didn't say anything. "That's right bitch. You know I have been like a brother to you & it's not right to be fucking with other people's girlfriend man. Brothers don't do that shit to each other" I said. "Don't you have more shit to do?"

I started at him hard. "She kissed back!" He yelled. "She did?" I asked. He smirks. "Like she was kissing you instead of me" he says. I push him. "Shut the fuck up" I say. He pushed me back. I pushed him again so hard that he fell on the table in the middle of the living room. Since it was glass he shatter everything.

He didn't get up. He laid there for a couple of seconds. I walked off. I closed the door behind me. I started the car & as soon as I felt it good enough I drove off.

I stopped in the middle of the cliff. The one I was planning in bringing her tomorrow. But no her little ass wanted to go & kiss someone else. I am so mad I feel the tears coming down. I know I been treating her good. I know I have.

But fine. I drove away from there.

"She wants to be happy, fine. But it just proves how much I love her"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but it counts right? Lol

Next one is gonna have a little more tension than this one 😃

Vote & Comment!❤️