Pumped Up Kicks!

"Tyler you really dont have to, im fine really! I just need a bandaid!" The pink haired boy said, tugging the arm of his boyfriend who was sitting on the stairs lacing up his boots.

"You dont deserve to need a need a bandaid baby you dont deserve any a' the shit they give you" Tyler answered, finishing his task with a final punctuating tug of his laces. He stands and faces the boy at the bottom step and cups his face to look at him.

"They made you cry, that ends today. Your the only thing good at that awful school ya know." Josh was quick to answer, chubby hands finding a place at the taller boys wrists.

"We dont need to hurt them Ty, I dont want anyone to get hurt cause a' me ok? Can you please just stay here with me? We can watch a movie! Ill even watch a scary one!" Tyler huffed a luagh, his baby was so precious, huh?

"alright sweetheart i wont go, but if they hurt you again they better hope they got 911 on speed dial cause this shit aint gonna slide anymore" he pecked the boys lips, short and sweet.

"Good, thank you Ty, for lookin out for me n all that... i love you ya know" the shorter boy buried his face in tyler neck, arms sliding around his waist. Tyler answered with his arms around his small back, holding on tight.

"I love you too baby doll, c'mon lets go get you that bandaid and we can watcg lady and the tramp 'til you gotta go home." He took the boys hand and led him to his bathroom, both of them giggling.