Chapter One: Childhood

Start from the beginning

After the video was over me and Izu-chan started to talk about how it would be if He became a hero!

"And I be like, 'My best friends is a THE NUMBER ONE HERO', " I said and he struck a superpose

"Kids! Dinners Ready!"

"OK~," We both said, looking at each other with a knowing look we nodded in agreement with each other.

"Race?"

"Race."

We took off at the same time as we entered the hallway we could see the edge of the kitchen floor. Our little feet picking up speed as we got closer and closer.

"I won!"

"No, I won!"

"You two both won, now eat. Before your food gets cold. " Mom said.

"Thank You~!" We both said and started to eat.

After dinner, Izu-chan and I got changed into our Pajama's. Izu-chan got into his All Might onesie and I got into my SHINEA onesie. Then we started to play 'Hero', Izu-chan played the hero along with my mom, and I played the villain with Auntie Inko being the damsel in distress.

"HA HA! You will never get your Mommy Back! Ha-Ha!~" I said while I 'trapped' Auntie Inko, by that, I mean covering her with a blanket.

"Oh no, Someone Save Me~," Inko said from under the blanket.

Then I heard feet running from down the hallway and see Mom and Izu-chan appear and yell. Izu-chan had the brightest smile on his face as he entered the room.

"Have No Fear, For We Have Arrived!!~"

A smile I would never see again, at least, one that was directed towards me.

{[ Time Skip ]}

(Izuku is 6, your 5)

Izu-chan had gone to the doctor for a check-up to see if he would have a quirk. My mom and I were waiting for their return, Mom kept texting Auntie Inko about Izu-chan. She looked sad.

"Mom, Are you okay?"

"Honey, Izuku...Izuku has no quirk."

I froze. A shocked expression found its way to my face.

It went silent for at least five minutes before the door opened

It went silent for at least five minutes before the door opened. It showed Izu-chan and Inko, I quickly walked up the Izu-chan and gave him a Hug.

While mom and Inko walked into a different room to talk about most likely Izu-chan.

I started to talk to Izu-chan.

"Izu-chan, If it helps. I have no quirk either."

"R-really? (N/n)." Izu-chan hugged me back and the hug tightened.