"I know mum."

As I was busy setting up the table, I heard the doorbell rang.

"Please get that for me darling."

"Yeah I will get that!" I exclaimed as I rushed to get the door. The door swung open and standing in front of me was a man and a women, both seemed to be clad in expensive clothings.

The man with blue eyes had a bit of greying hair as he gave me a smile. He was dressed in a formal button down long sleeve shirt and some long pants, as he reached his arm out for a hand shake which I returned. "Nice to meet you."

The women beside him was dressed in a rather casual shirt from Gucci when some denim jeans and black heels. Her blonde hair was pulled back in an elegant bun as she looked at me with the same blue eyes, a smile smile on her face.

"You must be Shailey," she spoke. "The last time I saw you, you were still a little girl. It's so great to see you again. I'm Audrey Sky."

"It's great to see you too," I said with a smile as I gestured for them to come in.

"Mum! Dad!" I heard a familiar voice rang out before I come face to face with none other than Austin Sky. 

"Austin?" My eyes widened a fraction in shock, my mouth left slightly open. "What are you doing here?"

"Nice to meet you too," he said as a smirk morphed itself onto his lips whilst he pushed past me and walked into the house with his parents. I noticed that he was wearing the same outfit as earlier.

I watched as mum rushed out from the kitchen, hastily, wiping her hands with the apron she had on before taking them off.

"Hey Audrey! It's so nice to see you after so long," mum exclaimed as she pulled her into a friendly hug. "Nice to see you too, Caleb. Thank you so much for coming," mum told them with a warm smile.

"Dear! They are here!" Mum yelled and then turn to look at them with a sheepish look. "I'm sorry, he is rather busy. I shall go get change real quick."

"Sure, it's fine," Mrs Sky said with a warm smile. I watched as mum left to get change, leaving me alone with the three of them while dad is still taking his time to get down here.

Silence stretched between the four of us and I was starting to feel more awkward than before as I shifted uncomfortably under their gaze.

"Umm... Dinner is ready," I told them, my words breaking the silence. "Please take a seat," I said as I gestured to the dining table.

"You don't have to be so formal around us dear," Mrs Sky told me with a demure smile as she placed her perfectly manicured hand on my shoulder. "I seen you grow up."

I let out a nervous laugh, still wondering what's taking them so long.

Finally, everyone took their places and dinner was served. There's pasta, mac and cheese and even 2 pepperoni pizza, it's a rather wide spread.

Austin naturally ended up beside me and I felt him nudge me in my side while the adults were engaged in their own conversation.

"What?"

"So... We haven't talk in a while," he started.

"We literally just had a conversation earlier today."

"I would barely call that a conversation."

"Then what would you call it?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at him as I leaned back into my chair with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Well..." He drawled as he paused to think for a while. "I would say that's-"

"Hey kiddos, over here," my dad said as he gestured to himself. "I have a very important announcement to make," he said and the smile on his face faded away and was replaced by seriousness.

"That we are moving to Boston?" I finished for him. "I know that already..." I told him as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Right. But you are forgetting something," dad said, his eyes twinkled with a little mischief. "We," he emphasised. "Are moving to Boston." His lips stretched into a big grin.

"We?" I asked, confused.

"Yes Shailey. We," he repeated once more as his hand moved to circle everyone in this room. And I watched the adults nodded with bright smiles on their faces. "You will be attending the same school as Austin! That way, you will have a friend," dad added with a smile and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Austin's lips curled up into a smile.

For a moment I felt as though everything around me came to a pause and nothing else they said seemed to be going through my mind.  My mind was a blank despite the million of thoughts that was previously in my head.

I can't believe I'm going to be attending the same school as Austin for the next semester, without Jax.

I have no idea what's going to be installed for me. And that's some scary shit.

A/N:
Did anyone guessed it? Can you believe that Austin is going to the same school as Shailey? wow

That being said, Austin is definitely going to play a more significant role from this point onward 😉

Stay tune to find out more!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoy this chapter! And you could also follow me if you like! 😊😊

Have a lovely Friday everyone 💖