Chapter 4

Aj's POV
     I woke up coughing, "Dang it! I'm sick? I was supposed to meet up with Logan today..." Well shit. I guess I have to tell him I can't meet up then.

    Jj 👌
     Morning.

Logan 😝
   Good morning xx

    Jj 👌
      Sorry to kill your mood, but I'm sick 😷

Logan 😝
    Nope, You're fine. I was in a crappy mood anyway.

     Jj  👌
     Y?

Logan 😝
    Jake ate my cereal.

    Jj 👌
  And I'm gone, ✌️

Logan 😝
Nooooo! Wait!

Jj 👌
Goodbye! 😙

I love making him mad! Just then my mom called me down for breakfast.

~~~

I woke up from a nap to my phone buzzing. "Jake? Why's he calling me?"

"Hello?" I said with confusion, "Do you wanna maybe...Meet up for coffee tomorrow?" He asked with a scared tone with slight confidence. "Sure, Will Logan be there?". "No, Why?" He asked me, "Well, Logan wanted to meet up yesterday but I came up with a fever."

He seemed very confused as to why I wanted Logan there, "I can invite him him if you want...". "It's fine, I just didn't want him to feel bad."

    "No, No, No, It's fine. I'll ask him." I felt kinda bad, Did Jake want to take me out on a...date? I don't know, But either way I want coffee.

    I got dressed in a white sweatshirt, with black ripped jeans, and white high-tops. Should I put on a hat or no? (I think I'm gonna do a little chose your own adventure thing here, Tell me if you want more or want it to stop!)

Hat ✔️
    I decided to put on the hat, I hope they like it. I grab my phone and walk out the door.

    I arrive at the coffee place, It seems fancy. It's called "Lé barista". I walk inside to find Jake and Logan sitting in a small booth.

    I walk over and say my hello's. "You look really cute today!" Jake says happily. Logan just stared. -

No Hat 🚫
      I decided not to wear the hat, I hope they like what I'm wearing... I grab my phone and walk out the door.

     I arrive at the coffee place, It seems fancy. It's called "Lé barista". I walk inside to find Jake and Logan both sitting at a table.

      I walk over and say my hello's. "You look nice today!" Said Jake, "Eh, Could I think it could be better with an accessory. You look cute though." -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      (This does Not effect your relationship later, Its just something for fun :> )

    We ordered our coffees and walked to a nearby park. "Hey, Can I talk to you in private for a minute?" Logan asks. "Sure." I say back as we walk over to a pond.

      "Aj, I've been keeping this to myself for a while. I have feelings for you." I stood there in shock, I knew he liked me but I didn't think he'd be so forward about it...

     Then I just feel a warm pair of lips on mine, I felt happy for a minute. Then, as fast as I felt them, they were gone.

     "I just wanted you to know that." He then walked away. I stood there in shock for a minute.

~~~

     I slid into the small (color of choice) dress, I was going to a party that my mom was going to with a bunch of her friends including Greg and Pam.

     When my mom called me downstairs I felt my stomach drop. The Paul brothers would be there, I would have to talk to them. I didn't know what I felt. I wanted to cry, but at the same time I wanted to be happy.

      When I got in the car, it was filled with silence. I just texted Ayla until I got there.

~~~

    I was fine, I had been there for five hours without having to See or talk to Jake or Logan. I thought I was going to leave without having to. I was wrong.

      They walked up to me, "Aj, We know.". I was confused and scared. "You know what?" "Aj, I know you kissed Jake." "And I know you kissed Logan". I started to feel myself tear up.

    "Aj..." I felt myself about to cry. "You have to chose." I looked up shocked, "W-What?". "You can't date both of us." Logan said in a very serious tone.

                    "Who will it be?"