Introduction

Author's Note: I drew this photo of what I want the band to look like. Many inspirations were put into it. Maybe you might recognize some of them. Anyways, this will be my first fanfiction for the Gorillaz fandom. Hope to get some feedback from all you lovely readers. Fan work of my OC band is more than welcome. Gorillaz is owned by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett.

Growing up with a double life can be difficult to keep. The persona I put on to face my rich parents' clients is not who I really am. Good grades, beautiful visage, and excellent achievements on the piano is not the real me. I mean, it does not really define me. Those Mary-Sue traits are not my true identity. What I really love to do is listen to music and live a life filled with anime.

I really love anime. My first ever anime was called Cowboy Bebop. I even named my Pembroke Welsh corgi, Spike, after the main character of the series. My parents figured the name choice was normal since Spike was a common name. However, they do not even know my passion and love for anime and music. I have to hide it from them.

I guess it was a sense of freedom to join this band. Even though I love to listen to J-Pop, K-Pop, and K-Hip-Hop, I had music tastes for alternative music. I dyed my hair, wore clothes that fit my style, and got the chance to sing and play the piano the way I wanted to. I even got a tattoo of Lotus Ren flower on my left shoulder.

My name is Celeste Lambert, a.k.a CL. I am the otaku singer for the band: Orage.

Tattooing is my life.

I was born in Cuernavaca, Mexico. My family moved to the States to have a better life. Funny how that turned out. Running away from home at the age of sixteen, becoming an apprentice to a tattoo artist who is now my ex-husband, owning my own tattoo shop... life just couldn't be better.

I would be lying if I said I haven't had my inner demons in my life. I quit drinking, partying, and smoking after it started to effect my work. Being sober was the best decision in my life besides being a vegan. My black cat, Pliaf, has been such an amazing companion to me. I don't know where I would be without him. Call me the crazy old cat lady if you want to. That's how much I love my cat.

It was so weird to meet my bandmates by sheer coincidence. I tattooed the lead singer, discussed Beethoven with the bassist, and learned self-defense from the drummer. I guess because we had such a love for the influence of music, that is how we are able to connect with one another. Aside from the punk rock bands, I love to listen to Mana and Selena Quintanilla.

My name is Ximena Vega. I am the guitarist for the band: Orage.

Your first impression of me would be poverty, gangster, or street rat. If people pass through their judgements of me based on my dark skin, they would know I graduated from the top of my class. I am fluent in English, French and German. My mother majored in literature, so you could say that's where my love of books comes in. My father was a military man, so I got to travel to different parts of the world where he was stationed at.

My music influences were pretty self-explanatory. Grace Jones and Missy Elliot are definitely are at the top of my list. 2pac and Biggie Smalls were hip-hop legends. Michael Jackson's dancing and music was pretty tight. I would always put on 2pac's "Dear Mama" whenever I miss my mom. She was my biggest inspiration.

I am the youngest of the band. If my small statue and my low weight haven't given it away, one might think of me as a small kid. That, or a bookworm since I love to read. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein was one horrific masterpiece. Can't go wrong with Agatha Christie either.

My name is Patience Johnson. I am the bassist for the band: Orage.

What was it like to be a part of the criminal underground? From what I can tell you, it is not like what happens in movies and television.

You see, I underwent seven years of training at one of the K-Pop record companies at the age of 12. I couldn't make the cut, so I went down a dark path to the underground. Head of the crime syndicate was well aware of my talents and skills to steal, cheat, and lie. Comes in handy when you act as the get away driver or take part in a quiet assassination.

What made me leave the syndicate was one mission. I can't go into too much detail about it, but I can tell you one thing. The only way I could be allowed to leave the syndicate alive was that I pull of an impossible task. I succeed. They don't call me to take care of the Boogeyman. You call the Boogeyman when you see me knocking on your doorstep.

After I left Seoul, Korea, I went to the States to start over. A brand new life. Of course, a normal life is something I don't come across when I meet my bandmates. CL is like a little sister to me: annoying because she won't stop hounding me about the K-Pop music. Ximena and Patience are cool as cucumbers can be. That was supposed to be a joke.

My name is Seon. I am the drummer for the band: Orage.

Author's Note: This is just an introductory chapter for the four members of my OC band: Orage. I pick the name because it means thunderstorm in French. More on their background will be reveal in future chapters. I hope to have some feedback before starting the story. The Gorillaz will make their appearance soon.