A REALLY Long Story

Gaby POV (Gaby Diaz, absolute Goddess but anyway)

I sat with Robert's arm draped across my shoulders watching as our giggling one year old played with her friend in the cardboard boxes littered around our apartment.

"Gaby so do you want the... Oh my god that's absolutely adorable, Val get in here!" I heard my best friend squeal as she walked into the room, pulling her now husband with her. We both watched our daughters laughing with one another as they slowly pulled themselves to their feet. I let out a gasp as we watched our babies waddle their first steps, hand in hand, leaning on one another. Robert and Val bent down both calling the baby girls towards them. The event didn't last long with them toppling over in a fit of giggles at their fathers' feat, not however before Jenna could snap a couple pictures of the occasion.

Robert lifted our daughter up in his arms hugging her to his chest, "Look at you go Tegan! Look at my little princess walking already! I bet you helped her with that though didn't you Reagan?" He said tickling the chin of Jenna and Val's daughter now getting attacked with kisses from her mommy. I pressed a kiss to Tegan temple and looked over at Val.

"Were those Reagans first steps too? Tegans never walked on her own before!" Val nodded vigorously the smile growing brighter on his face.

"Okay this is so adorable, now our little girls are going to be a part of each other's memories forever, they have to be best friends. I'm not allowing anything else," Jenna gushed at me before grabbing a hold of my arm, "please dont move you two, I know it's an amazing opportunity and that it's like really great and all but I'm going to misssss you!" I laughed at my best friend.

"Hey New York's not that  far, and plus I'm sure you guys will visit all the time, what with your family being in NY anyway, It'll be like we'd never have gone, promise."  I dorkily stuck out my pinky finger and wrapped it around hers.

"Fine," she turned to Robert "But you better not be mad when I face time every day, Chicks before dicks," she looked at Val, "Sorry love"  Val just laughed along with Robert and pressed a kiss to her lips.

I smiled at the people around me whom I loved so much, my beautiful bestie and her daughter and husband and my own family. Tegan who I loved more than I ever thought was possible and my Robert, the light of my skies and who was responsible for the ever present smile on my face and love in my heart.

---

ClaudiaTHermione: Hey I'm Claudia! I saw your post about wanting friends so here I am. Armed and ready for friendship!

GinnyAnna: YAY friends! Yeah, I'm Anna! Nice to meet you!

---

ClaudiaTHermione: So you're really telling me you still don't like Draco?

GinnyAnna: Okay I get it he had a hard life and blah blah his parents were devils but Ron and Hermione are way cuter together, sorry not sorry

ClaudiaTHermione:   ROMIONE FOR LIFE

GinnyAnna: I'm just going to stop taking to you

ClaudiaTHermione: No best friend you aren't allowed to leave me

GinnyAnna: You're exhausting

ClaudiaTHermione: But you love me!

GinnyAnna: Sadly

ClaudiaTHermione: HEY

GinnyAnna: Just kidding... mostly

---

GinnyAnna: Hey do you have a sec?