Day sixty

-day sixty-

I woke up today angry. I got dressed and stormed outside and walked to the mall and sat on a bench, twiddling my thumbs and wondering if Adam was going to be mad at me for leaving. I look at stare at the ground until I hear some one approach me. I glance up.
"Hey" she says
"Hi" I reply
"Jerome right?"
I nod
"I'm Haylee nice to meet you" she extends her hand
I hesitantly shake it
"Mind if I sit with you?" She asks and I shrugged.
She sits down and we talk for a while and I start warming up to her.
"You wanna go hang at my place?" She asks
"Sure" I reply and we leave and he's to her house. once we get there we walk in and sit on the couch.
"I wanna bring up a subject that's kinda touché for you but just bare with me I just have to get this off my chest." she says and I nod hugging my knees to my chest.
"Mitch...." she says and my stomach drops
"You know you did it right, that it's all your fault!" she says her voice rising with every word.
"ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, IF YOU WERNT SO BLIND HE WOULD STILL BE HERE!" she says and grabs my arm and throws me down the basement stairs, shutting and locking to door behind us. I winced in pain as I hit the floor.
"You are going to pay" she says her voice full of venom
I tense and she grabs a whip and I walk back but run into the corner of the room. she smiled evilly and lashes me on the chest with the whip. I cry out in pain. she smacks me on the legs with it and I scream.
"How does it feel Jerome?" she asked and punched me in the face. I yelled out in pain and she takes the whip repeatedly hitting me every wear se can with full force. I cry out, screamed and then black out in pain. I'm sorry biggums she's right I did deserve that. it was my fault! I love and miss you biggums. <3