Chapter Five

"Come on Sky. I'm sure you look fine," Felix said from outside the bathroom. "Fe, I look ugly," I whined. I could tell he rolled his eyes at that. "Pfft, you never look ugly Sky. Just come on out."

I drew in a deep breath before pulling the door handle and stepping out of the bathroom. Felix's eyes snapped over to me. His mouth immediately dropped and his eyes got wide. I half smiled. "How do I look?" I twirled around in the black mini dress.

"You look.....gorgeous babe," he grinned. I mock rolled my eyes. "Mr. Johnson, you are such a liar," I scoffed at him. He chuckled and walked over to my closet. "Lemme guess. Your going to wear your converse?"

I hopped up on my bed. "You know me too well." He rummaged through my closet for a moment before he found my black converse. He slipped them on my feet, pulling a whole Cinderella thing. I giggled and kissed his cheek lightly. "Thank you Fe." He smiled and I noticed his cheeks became tinted with red. Was he blushing? No, he couldn't be. Could he?

Felix's P.O.V.

She was staring at my funny. Oh shit, I wasn't blushing was I? I immediately turned around and began ruffling through my bag to find something....anything. Just then her doorbell rang. "That's Jase!" She yelled as she raced out of the room.

I couldn't help but smile. Sure, I liked her but her and Jase made an adorable couple. Plus me and Tyler got them together so its not like I could say "Hey Sky, I like you" Yeah, no. That's never work. If it did, Jase would probably murder me. He friggin loved Sky, but then again who doesn't? She was like a school celebrity. She was beautiful, friendly, and not a bitch. Those are three good combinations.

"FELIX LETS GO!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sky yelling my name. "Be right there!" I called back, grabbing my jacket. Its time to party!

*skip to at party*

Sky's P.O.V.

This is a pretty fun party I thought to myself. I looked around, frowning. But where had Jase gotten off to?

"Ty," I nudged Tyler with my elbow. "Yes wha-You okay Sky?" He must be able to see the concern in my face. "I'm okay," I nodded. "But where did Jase go?" Tyler glanced around momentarily before shrugging. "Maybe he went to the bathroom or check upstairs."

Yes. The party was at Jase's house. Jase Addison's house. Skylar Addison. Oh boy did I love the sound of my name with his last name. Jase was the popular boy of my school. He wasn't a douche or anything silly like that. He loved me so much.

I started trekking upstairs past all the people who were making out on the stairs and against the wall. I peeked in the upstairs powder room, yes he had two in his house cause he was rich for fucks sake, and found nothing but another couple about to strip and do the deed. I checked his room and found nothing, then decided to check his parents room. I pushed open the door and my mouth dropped to the floor. What I saw literally disgusted me.

CLIFFHANGER :D mwahaha well anywho do y'all like it? Comment and vote if you do :)