Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2

Начните с самого начала

Nasir: Storm Rider !!

By these waves and the dusty storm, but Rosalie's shoot was able to break through .

Chester Horse: Goal !! Japan took another point .
Mark: well done sis !!
Rosalie: * smile and winked at Mark * yes
Bilal: Tch , that girl is ruining our chance .
Chester Horse: The second half starts with Desert Lion kickoff !!
Bilal: Move up, Zach  !
Chester Horse: The score is at 3-0 ! Who will score the next point , Inazuma Best Eleven or Desert Lion ?! Zach dribbles up the field!

Riccardo sliding and got the ball away from Zach .

Chester Horse Jr: Riccardo cuts through!
Bilal: Yusuf , Sulayk !!  '
Chester Horse: Riccardo is marked! Now he can't take the pass !!
Rosalie: Riccardo !!

Riccardo turns around and pass the ball to Rosalie .

Chester Horse: Rosalie moves up !
Bilal: You're not getting through ! Faraz ! Musa !
Faraz and Musa: Right !!
Chester Horse: It's a double defense by Desert Lion !

Rosalie spins and uses the momentum to send a yellow shockwave from her left leg to Faraz and Musa , making them fall.

Rosalie: Death Scythe Low !!

Chester Horse: There it is! Rosalie's new hissatsu technique !
Mark: All right ! 

Then someone sliding to kick the ball to the other side .

Chester Horse: Here Bilal uses a skillful touch to make it a throw-in !
Jade: So close !!

Jude throw the ball to Byron and Byron got the ball with his chest . Byron snaps his finger in the air, stopping or slowing down time. Byron dribble easily through Faraz and Musa . Byron snaps his finger once more to make time flow normally again. Due to the displacement of time and space, the path where Byron dribbled becomes a cyclone, blowing the Faraz and Musa away.

Byron: Rose !!

Byron passed it to Rosalie  .

Rosalie: Yeah! Axel , let's go !

Rosalie bounces the ball on her heel one time and sends the ball flying the second time with her heel again. Suddenly burst of flames covered the ball and it emerge into a phoenix , Rosalie then kicks the ball towards the goal with the phoenix screeching .

Rosalie: Fire Phoenix Blaze !!

Than the ball went to Axel way ,  but to Inazuma Best Eleven it seem to be an unexpected shoot chain . Axel crosses his arms, making a pose as if he were tightening his body. Whilst his arms are still crossed, a fiery tornado appears behind them, which soon a demon made out of flames appears behind Axel, while in the air. Axel unfolds his arms and kicks the ball into the air, and the demon fully appears. Axel stands on the demon's hands the demon throws him into the air while inside a sphere made of fire. Axel comes to the ball and kicks it while the demon's face appears behind them, and the ball heads towards the goal with a tail of fire following it.

Axel: Fireball Storm !!

The ball went in the goalpost giving Inazuma Best Eleven another score .

~ Whistle Blows and Second half over ~

Chester Horse: Goal !! The match is over ! Inazuma Best Eleven overcomes this close combat and will now proceed to the FFI Asia prelim finals!
Slivia: They did it!
Mark: All right, we did it and that shoot chain came out unexpected ! How did you do it ?
Rosalie: I'm not sure , I just felt like I have to call Axel to make a shoot . But I never thought we'll do a shoot chain .
Axel: so what should we call our shoot chain ?
Rosalie: hmm...
Angel: how about Phoenix Storm .
Rosalie and Axel: that a great idea * smile *
Mark: alright !! Now we have a new shoot chain .