class is hell

'Kitten come out'. Your eyes were streaming. Your ex called you kitten before you moved. 'Come on kitten. Dont be a scaredy cat. Haha.' You wanted to slash at he so much but you couldnt. You were so peacful at your old school. Even tho the bullies. You were to scared. Your heard them give up then just wall away. You ran to your class.

(Y/N) P.O.V

i got to class late. 'Great' i think to myself. The person who was picking on you were there. You were shacking. The teacher told you to introduce your self. "H-hi. M-my na-names (y-y/n)." I say nervously. There were only two seats left: one next to the boy from the bus. Or the one who is picking on me. Oviously i chose the one next to the boy. I got out my sketch pad and started sketching. It was a sketch of my dog that i left behind. It was terible but i liked it. You loved your dog. He was cute. He was only young.

On the bus i sketched my mum yelling at me

On the bus i sketched my mum yelling at me. It was funny. But to true.

I saw the boy looking over my shoulder

I saw the boy looking over my shoulder. "Nice s-sketches." He said a bit nervously. I were scared. I were shaking so much. He looked confused. I just looked scared. "What are you doing to helen?" (T/N) (teachers name) shouted. I forgot that the teachers didnt like me cause i am different. "N-nothing." I said shyly. "Are you sure?" The teacher said unsure. I nodded. "S-she was doing nothing." Helen said. The teacher nodded and went back to talking. I carried on sketching.

*time skip to lunch.*

You were terified for lunch. You got your lunch and sat on a table. You could sence someone behind you so you looked around to see the same boy. "Hey freak." He said laughing with his friends. "Im j-just l-like everyone. J-just w-with cat e-ears and t-t-tail." You say annoyed. "Your nothing like us." He said. "Y-yes that b-because i-i-im not a b-b-bully." You say. You didnt mean to say that. Tgey laughted a bit. You see people gathering round. You hate being the center of atention so you just ran. You weren't hungry anyway. You ran to the bathroom and stayed there fore the rest of lunch.

*time skip to last class. (P.E)*

It was P.E now you ran there not wanting to run into the boy. You got to the class and sat down. Your teacher was just talking till the lights went out. "Everyone come towards me." They said. You were scared of the dark and froze. You could see a little cause of your cat part. You finialy got up and walked towards your teacher. You felt someone nug you. You turned around and saw it was helen. He was strugling to navigate in the dark. You moved to the side.

The lights turned back on. You were happier. When the lights turned of it was time to go home.

You went out of the building. When you saw the boy coming towards you. "Its bad the you have to get on the bus. You are gonna miss it." He said smiling. You tried getting past him but one of his friends grabed your arm. You were in pain after that. They let go and let you run. The bus was already gone. Your eyes were tearing up. They were just laughing. You saw helen. He was on your bus. You remembered he got on at the same point as you. You ran up to him. You were scared. You gently tapped his shoulder. He sighed. "What do you want now?" He asked as he was turning around. You were shaking. "Oh its just you. Sorry. What ya need?" He asked while smiling. "D-do y-you k-know h-h-how to g-get to the b-bus stop where we g-got on at i-is?" You asked nervously. He nodded. "Im going to walk there now." He said. "C-could i walk w-with you. Some b-boys m-made me m-miss the bus." You said nervously still. He was shoked. "S-sure." He said.

You and him were walking in silence. You didnt like silence. "S-so your n-names helen?" You asked shyly. He nodded. "Helen otis. Whats your's?" He asked. "(Y/N) (L/N)." You say. You were near the bus stop. "Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked. You nod.

You and him are outside your house. You say bye and walk in the house. You see you farther. "Do you remember what i said?" He asked. You nod slowly. "You would beat me till i couldnt feel anything." You say nervously. He nodded. He started beating you.

After that. You walked to your room slowly. You locked your door and got a blade. You put the blade against you your skin and put pressure on it. You did this many times. You were finaly saticified. You put the blade down. You were dizzy. You heard a gasp and footsteps coming towards you. It was probably your stupid mum. You felt a hand on your back. You flinched. You looked at who it was. It was helen. Why? How? He looked at you concerned. "Why did you do that?" He asked. You stayed silent. "Please tell me." He said. You just stayed silent again. Helen walked he found bandages. He wrapped your arm up and sat next to you. You were shaking. "Why dont you like being called kitten?" He asked. He started patting your head. You were puring a bit. He just laughed. He started to rub behind your ear. It tickled witch made you giggle. There was a knock on the door. You jumped. Helen jumped out your window. You unlocked your door. The door flung open knocking you to the floor. "I heard you giggling. What were you doing." Your dad asked. You stayed silent. He kicked you over and over again. Untill blood was dripping out your mouth. You staryed to black out. Thats when you saw your mum join in. You wish helen was still here. You might of got him hurt if he was still here. You were scared. Thats when you completely blacked out.

This took quite a while to write but i like writing it. So im happy. Hope you enjoied it. I will update it as much as i can. So yea.
Bye