1.-Mental Note, never date a demigod

Pov Marcus

Well, to get started, my life was normal, absolutely normal. Yes, I had ADHD and dyslexia, but that was the least. I was the most desired boy in my institute, big friend among the sporty boys and even the no so popular people, but the best and most important, I dated lots of girls, yes, I wasn't the kind of guy who stayed with one girl. Of course that I talk to them about it before we have something.

I was lucky, there wasn't anything to complain of. My family was great....well, except for my father, a man who I've never met or known anything about him. My mother never wanted to say a word about it and I never insisted. After all, I've needed him, my mother was like the father I never had. She taught me many things that boys must know and yes, she didn't keep anything at the moment of explain it to me.

Anyway, it was like any normal morning, or well, not so normal, tonight was the party that I was expecting, after all these months of study, here it'll come the summer vacation. Today will be a good day, mainly because I'd had already set my eye on my future companion.

Sam Harrison, a girl of my geography class, a little brainless, but with a great body and, obviously, with the lack of ability to say "no" to me. That is, my appearance helped that girls couldn't give me "no" for an answer. I had blonde hair, pale skin, and brown eyes, those I owed them to my mom, Mia.

- Marcus, Time to get up - said my mom knocking at my door

- I'm already get up - Replied opening the door already dressed

- I forgot how much you like to get up early - smiled - at least with you I don't have that problem, sweetheart - kissed my cheek - come to take breakfast

- Right away - said finishing to fix my hair

I put some perfume and went to eat.

We lived at an apartment in New York, nothing luxurious, but nice and warm. My mom was thirty five woman with pretty eyes, hair, body and personality. The perfect woman and I was glad to have her as my mother. That's why I always teased her whenever sher had a date. I'd had already gotten over the topic about redo her love life. I understood it when I was 14, so as long as it was someone who appreciate her it was fine for me.

- You look in good mood today - said when I sat to eat

- It's going to be a super day - I smiled - Mark's party it's today so I may be late

- Remember to be careful, especially with girls - warned sending me a meaningful look

I rolled my eyes and smiled

- Don't worry, you won't be a grandma so soon, I promise. ¿What about you? ¿Any plans for tonight?

- Maybe - she smiled

- ¿George? - I guessed and then shrugged - he likes me

- ¿Really? - she looked at me with a shine of hope

- I caught you, ¡it's George! - I laughed loudly

- Don't play in that way, it's important for me. We have dated a few months now and he seems to be the right one

- Well, he seems a good guy. But he'll have to talk with me personally if it goes more serious than now

I got up and went to brush my teeth.

The appearance was important, at least when you were trying to get a date with a cute girl. Taking my backpack I said goodbye to my mom kissing her cheek and went out of the apartment.