3

Taehyung

It's been a few days since the party, and it's almost Halloween. J-hope decided to throw a party. It was supposed to be pretty close-knit, only us and a few others. So today we decided to go out and buy costumes. We didn't have enough room in any of our cars for all of us, so we split up. Jin would pick up Jimin and Kook, while Namjoon, Yoongi, J-hope, and I drove in a different car.

After a few minutes we were at the costume store. Jin's car was parked a few spots away, which meant everyone else were already here.

We walked into the store and looked for the others. They were in the men's section, which was surprising, but not unwelcome. It just meant we could all talk while searching. It also meant Hoseok wouldn't dress as a dick for the third year in a row.

It seemed like it wasn't necessary though, as Hoseok found his in the first five minutes. It was a race car driver outfit. Yoongi made fun of him for it, asking if 'he was going to buy the bedsheets with it.'

Jungkook laughed an isle down, "Don't worry sunshine, I'm sure you'll look really cool."

"See, someone else has nice taste." J-hope mumbled

Suga scoffed, "Yeah, he can't see it."

We all slowly went back into a comfortable silence. Jimin and Namjoon finding their costumes not long after. The shorter male coming up beside me to talk.

"Get that one." He whispered

I raised my eyebrow, "Why?"

"You're thighs will look nice in the shorts, and Jungkook likes your thighs."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to choke you."

-

Jungkook

I glanced up from the rack I was looking at to see Jimin and Taehyung talking. They were looking at a shelf filled with costumes. One in Tae's hands.

I couldn't tell what they were saying, but apparently Jimin said something that annoyed the tallest. Taehyung was basically glaring into his soul. The look quickly fading once Chimmine laughed. His mouth moving again and Tae nodding his head.

I smiled at the scene before going back to finding my costume. I found a classic pretty easily. Deciding that there wasn't any reason to go all out for a small get together. I grabbed it off the rack and headed to Jin to help him look.

-

We all headed back to our cars later. Seokjin suggested that we should switch up the sitting arrangement. So it was Jin and Namjoon in the front of Jin's car, while Tae and I sat in the back. Then J-hope drove his car, with Yoongi and Jimin in the back.

-

Taehyung

Namjoon put on the radio and turned up the sound. "Lay Me Down" by Sam Smith started playing. Kookie was whisper singing​ along. Jin and I soon joining in. Kookie looked at me and smiled as he started singing louder. It sounded​ amazing, that was till Namjoon started singing as well. Namjoon can rap like a god, same as J-hope and Yoongi, but only J-hope could really sing out of them. So instead of the song sounding like a beautiful ballad, it sounded like a two year old trying to sing. We all ended up just laughing at his rediculousness. Jin playfully slapping his arm.