Silence. 

Nobody wanted to say anything, it was too much of a question, anything could happen, but Sherlock made the decision first. 

"Yes" He said simply, much to The Doctor's satisfaction. 

"What?" John asked. 

"I said yes, we'll help. Whatever this is I want to know what it is, and you seam to be the only one who can give us the answer to that, Doctor" 

The Doctor smiled "Okay so-" 

"Wait a moment!" John interrupted "What exactly do you want us to do by helping you? What do you mean by that?" 

Sherlock sighed "Uh John dont be so dull, be a little adventurous, why do you want to know everything that we are going to do? Dont you believe in the element of surprise?" 

"That's not the point!"  

"Alright, look" The Doctor said, placing his hands to his thighs and standing up. "I'll leave you boys to...get your stuff together, i'll give you a few hours and come back ready with The TARDIS, then we get get set and go, okay?" 

"Yes, fine" Sherlock answered. The Doctor then made his way over to The TARDIS that was parked by the stairs outside, and waved to the two. 

"See-ya John, Sherly-boy!" He exclaimed with a grin. 

"My name is not-" But The Doctor had already closed the door before Sherlok could finish his sentence, leaving John fighting to keep back his laughter. "Ha-ha very humerious, John" he comented. "This is no laughing matter, I want to find out what happened to me and what this crack is" 

"Yes, yes I know Sherlock, but you can have a laugh about it!" 

This earned John a Stern eyeing from his flatmate who wasn't amused. "Alright sorry!" 

It wasn't long before The TARDIS had materialized, and John and Sherlock were left alone at Baker street. Following this, Sherlock went straight into his mind palace, and John knew that there was no point trying to talk to him, so he stood up and walked into the kitchen to make some food.  

"John" 

"Mmm?" 

"Tea" Sherlock called, eyes still closed and fingers still brought up to his chin. John rolled his eyes, he knew just how Sherlock liked his tea, so prepared it for him and left it by his chair. 

"Your welcome" He said without being thanked in the first place.

Midnight struck over London, and the two were sitting in their chairs with the fire lit, drinking tea and not discussing much. 

"You're scared" Sherlock said after a moment's silence" 

"Mm-What?" John asked 

"You heard me, and dont deny it, I can tell" 

"Well...yeah-yeah I am" 

"Because?" 

"Um...be-because this man is basically a stranger Sherlock, we dont know who he is!" 

"You traveled with him before..." 

"Yes well...Sherlock the only reason I went with his before was to get you, because he was my only hope with finding you again, it was all or nothing Sherlock. But now you're here and that's over and done with so...well im scared about whats's going to happen" 

The Detective looked down and groaned quietly. "Hmmm" 

"But I want to do it" 

Sherlock looked up to face John. 

"If it's with you, i'll do it. Because I know how much you want to find out what's going on, and I want to help" 

"Thank you, John. It's just a matter of when the hell he's going to get here." 

This caused them both to laugh, as they drank their tea and chatted through the night. 

"Hi guys!" The Doctor said, emerging from The TARDIS that mad materialized downstairs, he looked around and scuffed his hair before shooting up the stairs. "Helloooo?" He asked, tracing his hand along the rails. No reply. "Guys?" He asked once more. 

"John?" He peered up to the next flight of stairs, then turned to the door that led to the living room "Sherlock?" 

He pushed the door open slowly, and peered into 221B, but then his face dropped. He walked in and looked upon the two men, sleeping soundly together in their own chairs and breathing softly. The Doctor smiled and glanced at his watch, 4:27. He looked back upon the two, both in a peacefull state, relaxed without a care in the world. 

"Guys?"  

The Doctor ended up picking up the magazine once more and reading thorough the early hours of the morning until the two woke up, then they would start their adventure.