Chapter 6

IM BACK, HELLO 

Ugh, SHERLOCK AND DOCTOR WHO NEED TO COME BAAAAAAACK. I neeeed them, please BBC pleeaase bring them back! 

Anyways, hope you're all doing okay and yo enjoy this chapter! ^.^ 

-TheLastWhovian0 

_______ 

"Will you tell us now?" Sherlock demanded, becoming fed up. 

John and Sherlock were sat in their chairs, and The Doctor was at the desk, still reading the magazine he had picked up from the flat, amusing himself and laughing every so often. Sherlock was trying to get The Doctor to tell them how he got to...wherever he had gotten to, and why everybody forgot who he was. 

"Haha, but have you read this bit! Its hilarious, I love these-" 

"DOCTOR!" Sherlock yelled, crossing his arms. 

"Right yes" The Doctor answered, clearing his throat, sitting up straight, and putting the magazine down. "So, you want to know about the crack in the wall?" 

"YES!" Both Sherlock and John answered. 

"Alright, alright, keep your hat's on!" 

"...We're not wearing hats?" Sherlock said with a serious face

"I was kidding!" 

Sherlock huffed, much like a bored child. "Can you just tell us now?" 

"Yes okay" The Doctor said "So, to be honest, there isnt any fancy words for it, its just 'the crack' or 'the crack in time' or 'the crack in the fabric of reality' or 'the crack that-" 

"-OKAY, We get it" John said "Its a crack!" 

"Mmm, so Ive come across them before-" 

"-Them?" Sherlock asked "Theres more than one?" 

"Well, yes. There's loads of them. I thought id sealed them up but apparently not. The ones Id delt with were caused by my TARDIS exploding" He explained 

"Your TARDIS exploding? But its still intact?" Sherlock said 

"Ummm, wibbily wobbly- timey...look, its complicated, a story for another day. But theses ones must have a different sourse, something else to do with time and space that causes them. See, they like to snatch people, like Sherly-boy here and push them into another time-space zone, then stop everyone from forgetting who they are, or who they were." 

"So...how come I could remember Sherlock? Why didnt I forget him?" John asked.

"I dont know...But i'll find out, soon enough. They're dangerous, very dangerous, and I cant promise that if it happens again, you'll still remember Sherlock, it could have different effects, its unpredictable" 

"Everything you just said is against science" Sherlock stated "How...how can you be speaking the truth?" 

"I dont know, I just am. I dont make these things, its like having an apple...you didnt make it, and sometimes you dont really know why its there, but you eat it anyway" The Doctor said with a smile. 

John looked puzzled "What?" 

"Uh, never mind, look I need help on this one because I really dont get how this is happening and why its even possible" 

"Neither do we...?" Sherlock said with a scrunched up face. 

"Yes, but will you still help me?" The Doctor asked.