Although I don't like his boring presence, I respect what they're doing. Especially Chloe. It's fascinating how responsible and passionate she is about the things she does in her life.
I'm staring at nowhere, with a stupid grin on my face when I hear: "Hey bro, are you okay? Are you buzzed already?.. Come on! It's just the third shot. I've poured another round!" Ashton's yelling at me from the bar so I turn around to the group as we 'salute' together and return my focus to the dance floor full of women's bodies.

Meanwhile, Alessandra, the girl with blonde hair and impressive blue eyes steps up to Dylan. "Hey babe, do you have a minute? Alone?" – She glares at him like a kitten, a kitten that needs a fuck- desperately.
"Sorry guys, I've got something to deal with" He's grinning widely at us. I give him a mischievous smile, Kevin pats his back saying: "Just go for it bro!"

It's starting to get hot in here, so I hang my jacket on the bar chair behind me. Meanwhile, I hear Aaron saying: "Check out that babe, Chloe..." When I hear her name I feel my heart jump for a second at first, and then disgust hits me when he continues: "I would fuck her from dusk 'till dawn man.. Look at those legs. She's so damn hot! Geez..! How come a girl like that can behave like a frigid nun? "
As these words are leaving his mouth I get so annoyed I feel my face turns red. "Could you just shut up!?"

He raises his eyebrows - not hiding his curiosity caused by my unexpected reaction.

I look away from him to look for her in the crowd, she shines like the lighthouse in the night. She's swaying to the music along with Mia, her dance moves as seductive as usual. Mostly, Chloe wears plain, decent clothes but for parties, she always wears something hot.

Today she's in a tight high-waisted black skirt and a black cropped top that reveals the skin of her waist. Quite deep v-neckline is hinting her so perfect breasts. High heels are prolonging her already gorgeous legs. And that butt! Damn! This spectacular image is brought to perfection when her long dark waves are dancing around her as well.

She turns her head in my direction suddenly, her deep brown eyes catch my blue ones and all I can do is just stand here, glued to the floor, one hand in my pocket, the other squeezing the beer can firmly. At this moment, I stop breathing. And it feels like everything around has just stopped too.
She looks away quickly as she realizes our gazes, and starts her way to the kitchen.

I swallow hard, and still, I'm not able to move from this spot, but my phone is buzzing in my pocket; finally, the impulse that takes me back to reality. It's a message from Amber: "Hey babe, I've finally finished at work, I'll be right there in 20."

Amber is my girlfriend but I ignore this message and put my phone back in my pocket 'cause I'm too curious about Chloe now. I take a sip from my beer and I'm thinking about following her to the kitchen. Just for small talk. Even if she will spit on me, or kick me in my gut, it would be worth it.

But Aaron distracts me from my self-motivation speech again:" Damn! I'm gonna try it with her. Who knows? Maybe I'll be the one who will change her attitude and reveal her true sexy slutty self!" He laughs to himself and starts his way but my hand is already on him.

I grin at him. "Uh-uh..I'll go."
I'm immediately and confidently starting my way through the bunch of people while Ashton's teasing me: "No way Chase! You don't know how to get along with her. I see it already as she tells you to fuck off! Hah! Whatever..." I just ignore him.

I get to the kitchen and I find her alone, standing by the counter in the center of the room, filling her cup with beer- oblivious that she's not alone. Although I think that she could predict I'd come to mess with her at some point tonight.

My Chloe.

She is like the rose that grew up in thorns. Her mother is the breadwinner of their family, but unfortunately, she's the one abused by her husband, a long-term unemployed alcoholic, and Chloe's father. She absolutely defies the environment she grew up in. She's a gorgeous, intelligent, well-mannered, and responsible woman. She is just perfect.